Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogie the best player if he's in shape?

So it'd be

Cousins>Durant>lebron

I don't know about best player, but he wouldn't be ranked #12 (at least that's what his ESPN NBA Rank was). No way he shouldn't be in the top 5 if he could get his act together. GM's should be drooling to have him on their team, but some truly think he's a headache to deal with.

Last edited:
Cousins for Brad Beal, Gortat and a 2nd. :nerd:

I would say the Kings are getting Fleeced in the Deal but it's the Kings.... The same franchise who's Franchise player is asking for help, let go of his best player (who he actually trusted & was friends with), and then goes on to Draft 3 Centers, after drafting one in the lottery last year.

Dumb moves is their calling.

I would say the Kings are getting Fleeced in the Deal but it's the Kings.... The same franchise who's Franchise player is asking for help, let go of his best player (who he actually trusted & was friends with), and then goes on to Draft 3 Centers, after drafting one in the lottery last year.

Dumb moves is their calling.

There's also no way that they don't get fleeced trading Boogie.

They waited way too long, he was on one of the best contracts in the league but that ends next year.

If they had traded him after the Mike Malone debacle they could've gotten a kings ransom no pun intended.

Now they just need to settle for whatever or just let him walk.

Not all about numbers

Hell, he may even see a slight decrease in his numbers, but he would potentially be more efficient and give the kings a better chance to win more games since he has the ball so much for them.

It's not like it was an efficient 27ppg last yr, albeit teammates have something to do with this too but still, he was below avg at just about everywhere on the floor shooting wise.

So if Boogie was in shape he'd be the best player in the league right :nerd:
Right? :lol: he averaged 27/12/3 last year & virtually the same so far this year.

So he'd be pushing Shaq numbers if he was in shape? :nerd:

He led the NBA in FGA per game. I don't think there has ever been a *PF/C in the league to average 21 shots a game and not average at least 27 points. 27 is probably one of the lowest PPG averages with that amount of volume. Maybe Aldridge because he was basically a 7 foot shooting guard. It really is not that impressive. If you told me my center was gonna be taking 21 shots a game I would expect 30+ Points.

He's been much more efficient this season. Let's see If he can do it for an entire season.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

If only yall knew tarik is like the nicest guy in the world :lol:. Ol mamas boy I go to church on Wednesdays head ***. Wouldn't hurt a fly
na them the ones that have the hands. They just waiting to prove to somebody that thought they were "soft"

All because Boogie is putting up numbers doesn't mean he cannot accept some of the blame. He's easily the most talented true center in the game right now IMO. I think he SHOULD be good enough to will a team to the playoffs strictly based off how dominant he can be.

Let's not start talking about his attitude issues and how frustrated he gets in games. People can literally talk him out of his game and get him upset. Refs make him far too upset. He just needs to mature greatly.

i'm Not saying he's doesn't deserve any blame but dudes are acting as if he's Eddy Curry or something. What player has "willed" his team to the playoffs having 5 coaches in 6 years, a turnover of atleast 5 players every year. There's but so much that can be done when your in a dreadful situation.

I honestly and truly believe that he wouldn't be as Angry or annoyed if he was atleast on a moderately stable team. The dysfunction has been ridiculous.

This. He could have Dwight's body and be a choir boy like Duncan and the Kings organization would still be trash.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with how he looks. Being in shape has nothing to do with being slim and a six pack. (Fyi CP and Melo aren't fat

When you're inefficient everywhere, and walk like six steps before jogging back on defense, constant fouling, etc. that screams needing to be in shape.

Are we really acting like he's eddy curry? Obviously not but he could stand to get in better shape, that's all

Only three players currently have > 10 blocks and > 10 made three-pointers this season: Kevin Durant, Draymond Green & Kristaps Porzingis.

I automatically thought of Marc Gasol.

But, he actually has 9 3's and 12 blocks :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom