Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogie will never reach peak Boogie until he gets in shape.

He gets tired, then to compensate throws his body around in the paint while throwing up caca,, causing a complete mess, misses and cries for a foul, walks like six steps before engaging in a half hearted jog,

Rinse. Repeat.

Like, half of the time Boogie's arguing with the refs is because he's using "being mad at the ref" as really a time to recover because he's fatigued from laboring his body around in the paint praying for a call. It's the whole "I'm tired, so let me make it look like the reason I just threw up caca and am walking back is because I'm upset over a no call when really I'm also very tired"

IMO

Last edited:

He gets tired, then to compensate throws his body around in the paint while throwing up caca,, causing a complete mess, misses and cries for a foul, walks like six steps before engaging in a half hearted jog,

Rinse. Repeat.

Like, half of the time Boogie's arguing with the refs is because he's using "being mad at the ref" as really a time to recover because he's fatigued from laboring his body around in the paint praying for a call. It's the whole "I'm tired, so let me make it look like the reason I just threw up caca and am walking back is because I'm upset over a no call when really I'm also very tired"

IMO
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ throwing up caca.

I've been noticing Boogie's fatigue for the last two years, this will be the 3rd Year that he's been completely out of shape and it's as bad as it's ever been.

He stays walking back in transition, yes transition.

He's always huddled over grabbing his shorts whether 1st quarter or last.

He can't run backwards because he can't lift his feet.

Hell he doesn't lift his feet when running forward because he's preserving his energy.

I play a lot of DFS so I watched a lot of his game tonight from a group chat.

Guys who had Boogie on their Roster could not understand how he had 30 points at half (DFS points not real points) and with like 3 minutes remaining in the 3rd he had not added a single point, meaning he hadn't recorded a single stat. Not a score, not an assist, not a rebound, not a block, hell, he hadn't even recorded a Turnover because he couldn't even get in position to get the ball because he was dragging his feet and shuffling to his positions instead of picking up those heavy *** legs that were dead, and hustling to his spots.

The EXACT reason he fights with the refs is to catch his breath. The exact reason he is always on the floor is because when he flails the the lane uncontrollably he doesn't have the strength to gather himself.

If he'd lose just 30lbs, hell just 20, he could make it a lot less hard on himself and start REALLY dominating instead of wasting his breath fighting with refs, all so he can catch his breath.

Last edited:
Boogie on that prime shaq summer work out and diet plan. Straight in n out and xbox. And that loud.

Rinse. Repeat.

IMO

I've been noticing Boogie's fatigue for the last two years, this will be the 3rd Year that he's been completely out of shape and it's as bad as it's ever been.

He stays walking back in transition, yes transition.

He's always huddled over grabbing his shorts whether 1st quarter or last.

He can't run backwards because he can't lift his feet.

Hell he doesn't lift his feet when running forward because he's preserving his energy.

I play a lot of DFS so I watched a lot of his game tonight from a group chat.

Guys who had Boogie on their Roster could not understand how he had 30 points at half (DFS points not real points) and with like 3 minutes remaining in the 3rd he had not added a single point, meaning he hadn't recorded a single stat. Not a score, not an assist, not a rebound, not a block, hell, he hadn't even recorded a Turnover because he couldn't even get in position to get the ball because he was dragging his feet and shuffling to his positions instead of picking up those heavy *** legs that were dead, and hustling to his spots.

The EXACT reason he fights with the refs is to catch his breath. The exact reason he is always on the floor is because when he flails the the lane uncontrollably he doesn't have the strength to gather himself.

If he'd lose just 30lbs, hell just 20, he could make it a lot less hard on himself and start REALLY dominating instead of wasting his breath fighting with refs, all so he can catch his breath.
Reps

DeMarcus got to leave.

Ty Lawson, DeMarcus, Rudy Gay, Aaron Affalo, Kosta Korfus. That's at least a 8th seed in the West on paper. They are playing like they are gonna be in the lottery again. If they miss the playoffs again, DeMarcus has got to sit down with other teams in the offseason and listen to offers. He wasting his prime away, year by year.

This isn't 2012 bro...Ty Lawson, Afflalo and Rudy Gay as your top guys besides DMC isn't getting you in the playoffs

Why is cousins so hot headed

I feel like he try's to get in others heads but it only affects his performance on court. Dude can be a beast if wanted just need keep that childish **** off the court

Repped a-friend

Last edited:
Chuck tappin.

Not surprising.

He's a **** boy and an idiot.

He needs to stick to being a court jester because anytime he talks about any subjects of merit he exposes himself for the fool that he is.

He's one of those successful stupid people so he feels his opinion is validated by said success.

The worst type.

giphy.gif

Moz jumped off his wallet for this one.

I was right behind the Kings bench versus the Hawks last week.

Some guy was really badgering Boogie so bad calling him a crybaby and more. Boogie checks out the game after foul trouble. Looks at dude and say "S*** M* D*** BAN" .

My wife looked and me and said. Did he just turn around and say that to him. :rofl:

Boogie was so tired by the end of the game he was flopping up BS shots. It is even worse up close watching him.

This Boogie talk is kind of ridiculous, Can he be in Better shape sure he can, so can a lot of other NBA players. But the dude is top 25 in MPG, has a High usage rate & plays in the post a lot & is still a 25 & 10 guy. How out of shape can the man possibly be. Dudes are acting as if you aren't built like a G.I Joe your out of shape.

Boogie is a Great player in a ****** up situation, and arguably has been in the worst situation of any AS caliber player in the past 5 years. Horrid management, Ownership, New coaches every year, Best player he's had is a post injury Rondo. What type of results do people expect him to get.

This Boogie talk is kind of ridiculous, Can he be in Better shape sure he can, so can a lot of other NBA players. But the dude is top 25 in MPG, has a High usage rate & plays in the post a lot & is still a 25 & 10 guy. How out of shape can the man possibly be. Dudes are acting as if you aren't built like a G.I Joe your out of shape.

Boogie is a Great player in a ****** up situation, and arguably has been in the worst situation of any AS caliber player in the past 5 years. Horrid management, Ownership, New coaches every year, Best player he's had is a post injury Rondo. What type of results do people expect him to get.

All because Boogie is putting up numbers doesn't mean he cannot accept some of the blame. He's easily the most talented true center in the game right now IMO. I think he SHOULD be good enough to will a team to the playoffs strictly based off how dominant he can be.

Let's not start talking about his attitude issues and how frustrated he gets in games. People can literally talk him out of his game and get him upset. Refs make him far too upset. He just needs to mature greatly.

Last edited:

All that may be true, but before one starts blaming anyone else, (I.e. Management, teammates, etc) they should self evaluate too

He isn't guilty free and yes he does put up fantastic numbers, but it's lowkey inefficient due to his conditioning. High turnovers, bad shooting splits all over the floor, constant foul trouble from being out of position and half hearted contests, all of these things could dramatically improve if he improves and probably would net the kings some few extra victories. It won't solve all their problems, but if you're the guy for a franchise, at the very least you should be held accountable for being the best version of you that you possibly can be

I just feel like he's short changing his immense potential. If he's in condition, he's finishing around the rim more which would dramatically take down his technicals, and alter his perception with refs and fans alike. Players don't complain nearly as much or hard about foul calls when they're finishing the shots, I think.

So if Boogie was in shape he'd be the best player in the league right :nerd:

Absolutely. I have no doubt about this.

The fact that he's went from Alabama, to KY, to an all star and a gold medalist in the NBA while not really being the best version of himself speaks volumes to how great of a talent he actually is.

There's no way he's complaining to refs and getting techs if he's in shape. When you aren't in shape and the team still needs you due to your talent and sky high usage rate, you do things like throw your body into bigs, running through ppl, basically playing for calls to get to the line instead of playing to score around the rim.

He wouldn't be nearly as mad abt foul calls if he was in shape because he would be scoring right through folks all the time :lol:

All because Boogie is putting up numbers doesn't mean he cannot accept some of the blame. He's easily the most talented true center in the game right now IMO. I think he SHOULD be good enough to will a team to the playoffs strictly based off how dominant he can be.

Let's not start talking about his attitude issues and how frustrated he gets in games. People can literally talk him out of his game and get him upset. Refs make him far too upset. He just needs to mature greatly.

i'm Not saying he's doesn't deserve any blame but dudes are acting as if he's Eddy Curry or something. What player has "willed" his team to the playoffs having 5 coaches in 6 years, a turnover of atleast 5 players every year. There's but so much that can be done when your in a dreadful situation.

I honestly and truly believe that he wouldn't be as Angry or annoyed if he was atleast on a moderately stable team. The dysfunction has been ridiculous.

Boogie been one of my favorite players in the league for years now and you can't deny he has a maturity problem.

Granted some of his frustration is warranted considering his situation but it still doesn't excuse everything he's done and continues to do.

He's too talented of a player for this type of **** to keep happening, there are other players in garbage situations too that don't also add fuel to the fire by acting the way he does.

Other players who've played there have even said that he's not a good leader and it's like walking on eggshells around him because of his temperament.

His mental hasn't grown as much as his skillset and it shows, he shouldn't keep getting caught in things like this multiple times every year.

I think he's an MVP caliber talent and a player who could be a centerpiece to a championship contender but not if he can't beat himself first.

He also needs to get the **** out of Sac which will happen soon, if he can't grow in his next situation then I'll give up on him.

Until then, #freeboogie.

I wonder if Cousins will let his teammates shake hands with Randle.

Didn't Randle say he wanted to be the Lakers' Draymond Green? Every team hates him, he's off to a great start :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom