Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

i agree with reginald

You can just see it and hear it that Demarcus don't wanna be there. He knows people nitpick at him so he's tryna be as PC as possible. Stop wasting everybody's time and trade the man.

Crazy all the white coaches get it and Glen Rivers still on his clown ****

"we have to give him a chance"

after all he did and said? i don't have to do ****. **** trump forever

Damn wasn't expecting all these coaches to come out and voice their opinions. NFL coaches are silent.

yeah prayer will solve everything

nah b. this is real life stuff. ain't giving in to this devil or his supporters

Chuck gonna chuck, you think these clowns supported and respected Obama these last 8 years? Hell to the nah and he did very little to nothing to insult any demographics. Kenny is literally the only one on set that gets it.

What's done is done but it's hard for me to think he ran as a racist and now he's gonna stop being a racist. The man has a history of it. His daddy was in the KKK. I'm sure Trump passed it down to his kids. Trump is who we thought he was.

Last edited:
I don't know why Shaq slapping the **** out of Chucks mannequin has me crying :rofl:

Last edited:
DeMarcus got to leave.

Ty Lawson, DeMarcus, Rudy Gay, Aaron Affalo, Kosta Korfus. That's at least a 8th seed in the West on paper. They are playing like they are gonna be in the lottery again. If they miss the playoffs again, DeMarcus has got to sit down with other teams in the offseason and listen to offers. He wasting his prime away, year by year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom