Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeMarcus got to leave.

Ty Lawson, DeMarcus, Rudy Gay, Aaron Affalo, Kosta Korfus. That's at least a 8th seed in the West on paper. They are playing like they are gonna be in the lottery again. If they miss the playoffs again, DeMarcus has got to sit down with other teams in the offseason and listen to offers. He wasting his prime away, year by year.

Key words "he's wasting"....not the Kings, not the FO, him.
This is all on Boogie

Yup

This isn't 2012 bro...Ty Lawson, Afflalo and Rudy Gay as your top guys besides DMC isn't getting you in the playoffs

Yeah so, he's got to go. Vlade is only holding onto him because he's the only draw for a crowd at Golden1 arena. Only way i can see DeMarcus staying is if the front office makes a splash star signing in the offseason or All-Star break.

Dipset be trollin man :lol:

How so

Why is nobody talking about Demar Derozan btw?? he's averaging 34 on 53% shooting and he hasn't had a huge outlier game.. he's just consistently been getting his. The two games he's shot under 45% his team has lost

dudes were crowning Kawhi the next Michael Jordan after 4 games

Last edited:
Rudy's face said it all in that scramble with Zbo :lol: No sort of interest on breaking it up

Why is nobody talking about Demar Derozan btw?? he's averaging 34 on 53% shooting and he hasn't had a huge outlier game.. he's just consistently been getting his.

People have. Its just funny because its Derozan and he's taking all of these midrange jumpers.

Last edited:
Why is nobody talking about Demar Derozan btw?? he's averaging 34 on 53% shooting and he hasn't had a huge outlier game.. he's just consistently been getting his.

Because DeRozan cheeks.. he'll come down to earth eventually

Boogie ain't have nothing to say to ZBo tho

he knows better. 
laugh.gif

Kevin Love's transformation is incredible. Dude legit looks like a totally different person. Hard to wrap my head around him being so "out of shape" while consistently putting up 20-20 games when he was in Minnesota.

Kevin Love's transformation is incredible. Dude legit looks like a totally different person. Hard to wrap my head around him being so "out of shape" while consistently putting up 20-20 games when he was in Minnesota.
Didn't get sick or something? He looks anorexic now lol

He was better when he was fat.

Love was a fat beast 
pimp.gif

I think he enjoys being the 3rd option on a championship team more than the 1st on a bad team.. and not having to be the leader because he's not one.. he's also being asked to do two totally different things with the pressure not all on him to carry a team. Skinny Love is the better Love for this current Cavs team

Last edited:
I was wondering why Kofous is starting and getting more minutes than Trill Will. 

Bad teams gonna bad team. 

Why is nobody talking about Demar Derozan btw?? he's averaging 34 on 53% shooting and he hasn't had a huge outlier game.. he's just consistently been getting his. The two games he's shot under 45% his team has lost

Even Raptors fans know he's a fraud. They ain't even want him to resign. He'll come down to earth and revert right back to the trash player he is :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom