Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Noah contract is the worst in the league. Knicks better hope and pray theirs another amnesty clause in the new CBA.

Speaking of the Raps, how about the **** show Demarre Carroll putting on

Atlanta's system under Bud is Looking very spurs like in the ideal that it polishes up coal to look like gold. I don't signing anyone out of the Spurs/Hawks system who isn't a bonafide superstar. They always seem to underperform once they leave

Lowry having that expected drop off so far :pimp:

If its still his elbow, I wish he would just admit to it. I think its part him and part elbow.

Blake starting this year off on a vibe.

Highest PER of his career, best rebounding % since his second year, 22% assist rate with a 8% TO rate, 8 BPM.

Just want the Clips to stay healthy and ball inspite of their Cornball komodo dragon of a coach.

Why is nobody talking about Demar Derozan btw?? he's averaging 34 on 53% shooting and he hasn't had a huge outlier game.. he's just consistently been getting his. The two games he's shot under 45% his team has lost

dudes were crowning Kawhi the next Michael Jordan after 4 games
NT hates derozan cuz he doesn't shoot 3's, goes against the beloved analytics :lol: ...I hope he keeps it up all season :pimp:

Reactions: OTG
Speaking of the Raps, how about the **** show Demarre Carroll putting on
anybody that followed Carroll thoughout his career knows that deal was gon be bad , he had 1 random good year in a great role for him ...that wasn't ever happening again ...same thing as when the raps signed Landry fields to a deal after his decent year :x

NT hates derozan cuz he doesn't shoot 3's, goes against the beloved analytics :lol: ...I hope he keeps it up all season :pimp:

If Derozan is your anti-analytics savior, idk what to say man :lol:

He's about to hit a cold stretch and brick everything for 3 weeks

Rubio back yeeup.

Dunno why the flip is that hard on Carroll

Proven 3-point shooter, defender --  yes that great whole-season run with the Hawks and then immediately a very, very good end-of-season/playoff run with Toronto. Understated, played big all the way through to the ECF, not exactly a gimme considering he played only the last 25 percent of the reg season and had to go from 0 to 100 chemistry-wise - with a brand new team - and then of course get his body ready, etc. He's not playing well through like eight games or whatever this season, yeah.

Derozan's the only guy who would average 35 points and shoot 16% from deep.

Last edited:
Rubio back at practice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i know not the thread but only one i really see you in the most

you still play 2k on xbox ? 

we used to go at it fam lol good times

your team the Wolves are really fun to play with 

Rubio back yeeup.

Dunno why the flip is that hard on Carroll

Proven 3-point shooter, defender --  yes that great whole-season run with the Hawks and then immediately a very, very good end-of-season/playoff run with Toronto. Understated, played big all the way through to the ECF, not exactly a gimme considering he played only the last 25 percent of the reg season and had to go from 0 to 100 chemistry-wise - with a brand new team - and then of course get his body ready, etc. He's not playing well through like eight games or whatever this season, yeah.

Derozan's the only guy who would average 35 points and shoot 16% from deep.
Demare Carroll was dog **** in the playoffs. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom