Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Paul has a PER of 34 :x

Dudes are putting up crazy numbers across the league...and he's quietly getting his 20 & 10....efficiently with a lot of steals in the process.

So low key about it. Dude is too good man. Wow

Doing all of those while looking like and having the body of a chubby 15 year old with a beard.

Guy is amazing, second best PG of all time to me.

Last edited:
Chris Paul has a PER of 34
sick.gif

Dudes are putting up crazy numbers across the league...and he's quietly getting his 20 & 10....efficiently with a lot of steals in the process.

So low key about it. Dude is too good man. Wow
let these young boys and fools continue to slander this mans greatness. 

I have enjoyed the Clippers' start. We're only 10% of the way through th season so I'm tempering my excitement. This type of start was crucial though if we were going to try to finally get a top 2 seed.

I'm somehow even more inpressed by Blake so far. He looks like 2014 playoff blake.

Last edited:
let these young boys and fools continue to slander this mans greatness.

That hasn't really been happening this year, mostly because sea manup and his bizarre obsession faded into Bolivian.

Pretty sure at this time last year there were already at least 5 CP3 arguments spanning about 5 pages each.

Last edited:
Beal getting 128 million to be injured for the next 5 years with the Wiz.

Wizards gotta find a way to dump that contract after 12/15....there has to be a taker out there. Obviously, they'll have to take another bad contract in return...but he looks awful.
Sixers have nothing at the 2 guard n all the cap space in the world , sounds like a match to me

I see buc em buc em said the same thing a few posts up
Give it time tho, if Beal can stay healthy I think he comes back into good form , they not even 10 games in yet :lol:

Last edited:
The Chris Paul hate is always ridiculous.

Still consider him the best TRUE point guard in the NBA. Does so many things to make his team better, capable of defending at a high level and creating.

:rofl: at Westbrook having a 43% usage rate. No way this man makes it through the season

Last edited:
I hate the guy but CP3 is the best pure point guard I have seen in my lifetime.

Steph has a chance to pass him because he's just so much better of a shooter but CP3 as it stands right now is the best PG i've seen.

I'm still appalled by Derozan's start.

He's shutting up all of the analytic gawds. He's making the worst shot in basketball so efficiently and its nothing nobody can do about it :lol:

I fully expect OKB's brain to blow up if he somehow does this for an entire year (even though it has to be impossible).

Last edited:
both blake and cp didnt fully play in that playoff series

blazers got washed last night and that pic is appropriate

I hate the guy but CP3 is the best pure point guard I have seen in my lifetime.

Steph has a chance to pass him because he's just so much better of a shooter but CP3 as it stands right now is the best PG i've seen.
Stephs a better shooter than everybody..but what else does he do better than CP3 

Paul defends better than Steph. That's really about it. Steph doesn't over dribble and can make every pass cp3 can. Steph's gravity outweighs everything

Give me Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom