Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But again, Currys impact can't be measured by raw assist numbers. You can't account for his hockey assists.

If Steph runs to the corner for a 3 in transition and the defense runs to him, draymond dunks the ball bit Steph doesn't get an assist.

I think CP3 is great but he lost some points with me that rockets series. I wonder if @Big J 33 still has the website with live box scores. Basically Chris decided to get aggressive after the rockets already punched the team in the face. At that point you gotta scrap this pure PG and be the all time great you're supposed to be; 6 feet tall or not
3-1

Did I do that right?

For every CP3 blunder, you can look at Curry's list of them as well.

Just look back at Curry's decision in Game 7 to attempt a 3 NO MATTER WHAT against Kevin Love when it was 50 secs left on the clock. If the shot clock was off, fine. His penetration would've left someone open or he possibly could've got the bucket in the paint.

View media item 2226224

Curry has done stupid things in the last two finals appearances and hasn't looked like the best player on his team in either of them. I mean, if it was Chris Paul, it'll be non-stop slander. Who knows how Game 7 would turn out if Curry took the lane Love gave him.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Steph was obviously out of his mind.
The season before, he was still great in the finals. His gravity got iggy finals MVP.

Either way you slice it, Steph >>>>>> CP3

He averaged 31/6/5 against LAC last season. CP3 is his youngin

Last edited:
Steph has a ring and was 1 minute away from getting another in a year where they won 73 games. We're really gonna use a couple plays in one of the highest pressure games OF ALL TIME to downplay him when CP3 hasn't gotten out of the second round? :lol:

Magic suck mane ...we lookin at 35 wins, n they better not resign ibaka

Team closer to rebuilding again then winning :smh:

Agreed 100%. Gotta deal Ibaka before the deadline for a 2/3 and bring Fournier in with the 2nd unit. Move Gordon back to the 4. And that's just before February.

Its could be the year of a non favorable team winning (a non 1 or 2 seed). #1's and #2's have won since 2011.

2004 - Pistons (3 seed)

2011 - Mavs (3 seed)

2017 - :nerd:

Last edited:
I'd take Steph 10x out of 10x over Chris Paul

But that really isn't an indictment, on Paul, but rather it's more of how special and unique of a player Curry is. I would probably take Steph over any PG ever, roster construction included.

There's just no way you can't account for someone with the gravity he does.

Agreed 100%. Gotta deal Ibaka before the deadline for a 2/3 and bring Fournier in with the 2nd unit. Move Gordon back to the 4. And that's just before February.

The ******* up Aaron Gordon development something crazy, he was never supposed to be a 3.

& yes Ibaka has been a horrible fit so far, I never understood bringing him and Biyombo in.

Bismack by himself? Sure but then what do you do with Vucci Mane who is your best offensive options on most nights?

**** is a mess.

My guy Super Mario still can't even play defense at the NBA level and they got Fournier in front of him.

I say they start Elfrid/Fournier/Mario/Gordon/Vucci

Take Vucci out for Biz early in the first and let him give offense to the second unit.

Ibaka gotta go though, I know it's early but I just don't see how this works, Gordon is more important.

Stephs a better shooter than everybody..but what else does he do better than CP3 

You could actually make the argument that steph is just as good if not better at making his teammates better / empowering them on the floor.

Gravity Gravity Gravity. The amount of hockey assist generated from having to trap Steph on high PnRs is a conundrum of which the league has ever seen. You for sure can't go under, so yeah.

**** the team success, way too many factors go into that. But as far as the Steph CP3 thing, it's all about Steph's gravity and that translates to anywhere, any team.

Nobody can realistically say they would take CP3 over Steph, don't even know why we talking about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom