Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying you want the pure PG doesn't always have to mean he's the better player. Of course, Curry's abilities make him a top 3 player in the NBA still, while CP3 is behind. That doesn't mean you cannot value some of CP3's skillsets over Curry.

GM's voted Deandre Jordan as the best center in the NBA this year. Probably because of his skillset is valuable for the center position. Rebounding, rim protection and shot blocking. That doesn't mean he's necessarily the better player than some of the other centers in the league. I'm sure most on here are probably not taking Deandre over at least 3 or 4 other centers in the NBA right now due to their other valuable skillsets.

I think there's a slight difference between most-skilled at a position and being the best overall. Teams and people value certain skills over the other based on the position. At the same time, it doesn't make that player better than the other. I felt like Ginobili was one of the most skilled SG's in the NBA for quite some time, but that didn't make him better than Kobe, Tmac, etc.

Last edited:
Wade back in MIA tonight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm still mad Chris Paul didn't get the hornets to the conference finals in 2000, 2001,2002, 2003, or 2004 :smh:

Yeah man. Damn Chris Paul. Couldn't get the hornets to the conference finals while he was in HS, College a rookie and 4 years in New Orleans.

What a scrub :lol:

We live in an age where memes are treated like facts. What a time :lol:.

The only realistic time Cp3 severly choked was 2015 against the rockets up 3-1. No excuse for that. I still remember the Josh Smith game like yesterday :x. It was on my birthday and I stayed up to watch it before taking a 11hr drive to Atlanta :smh:

Steph Curry is the only point guard that's been better than Chris Paul since 07......and that happened in 2015.

Steph >>>> Cp3 right now. But that's no indictment on Chris Paul. He's STILL arguably a top 5 player in the NBA.

Ridiculous consistency. HORRIBLE luck :smh: :lol:

One of the league's strongest divisions over the last 5 years (Southwest) isn't looking too good. May not need too many wins to win the division this year. 2 teams are currently straight up trash right now.

I guess the Northwest division has officially taken the crown with 4 legit playoff contenders in there (if Minnesota decides to turn it on). Not to mention, Denver isn't too bad themselves.

Really hate that I'm a Magic fan, man. WTF is going on with Ibaka?!
Magic suck mane ...we lookin at 35 wins, n they better not resign ibaka

Team closer to rebuilding again then winning :smh:
move Aaron Gordon to the 4!

and get rid of Payton, hes not the answer at the 1.
the simple things that the fans want , the organization isn't or doesn't want to do ...since serge is here Gordon should come off the bench as the 4 and just start Jeff green at the 3 ...they don't have any other options at point so Payton will have to do this season as well , they just stuck right now can't do too much :smh:

The Magic decided to build their roster around two flawed pillars; a big man that can't defend and a point guard that can't shoot. Subscribed themselves to medicocrity.

The Magic decided to build their roster around two flawed pillars; a big man that can't defend and a point guard that can't shoot. Subscribed themselves to medicocrity.

Basically.

Elfrid ain't the answer.

Gordon is an excellent piece though, I would say he's their franchise player right now but damn is that a bleak statement.

I thought people were high on Elfrid last year.

Orlando tried to rush their rebuild and make a quick playoff jump this year and fell right on their face. I really don't understand why teams do this. Signing Jeff Green was even more idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom