Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zz1hodhjytc0mdfhzjgwzjvhy2jhntm4m2jhnzk0mjllyw-e1461723019297.jpg

Just watched highlights from that 2004 McDonald's All-American game and like a minute and a half into the game JR Smith had already jacked up three like 35 footers and the commentators said Dwight Howard thinks his position in the NBA could be small forward :lol:

I hope Wade balls tonight. I like Pat Riley but they did him wrong. It was all about family when they want Wade to take pay cuts and bring in Lebron and Bosh but when he wanted his bread it was all business. So if Wade was about HIS business and said "hell nah I ain't taking cut for nobody" he's the selfish athlete. Can't stand how some of these organizations treat players.

Lot of tortilla takes these past few pages. I'm talking bout MUCHOS. But I digress.

The clippers are the best team I've ever seen. There's absolutely no way they won't win a championship. In a league filled with super teams they are a cut above. Cp3 is the pudge god and we are blessed to witness his career.

I was like a kid in a candy store when I first discovered them. They have every possible thing you need to know :lol:

Them and bleacher report, am I right

Its could be the year of a non favorable team winning (a non 1 or 2 seed). #1's and #2's have won since 2011.

2004 - Pistons (3 seed)

2011 - Mavs (3 seed)

2017 - :nerd:

Grizz will be the first team to win the chip as a 9th seed :pimp:

ESPN rankings have Harden #8 and Anthony Davis #6

So this means their top 5 is going to read........?

Lebron

Steph

KD

Kawhi

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom