Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized this. That's gonna be hella awkward for the next 4 years.

Whoever wins the SuperBowl in a few months is gonna request Obama to present the trophy to them right then and there :lol:

Nah Brady's gonna be there giving his buddy a pats jersey

Have you seen how bad the team plays when he sits

Their backup point guards consist of Tyler Ennis and Bobby Brown....I think that has more to do with that than anything. They have absolutely nobody that can create anything or run the offense off the bench.

Admittedly, I've been very harsh on Otto Porter over the years. However, if he can sustain his play going forward, he's going to turn himself into one of the best wings in the conference. He's been nothing short of fantastic this season and you can see the confidence building. His emergence is huge, considering how much Bradley Beal has **** the bed.

Beal getting 128 million to be injured for the next 5 years with the Wiz.

Wizards gotta find a way to dump that contract after 12/15....there has to be a taker out there. Obviously, they'll have to take another bad contract in return...but he looks awful.

Jennings is only tough when he plays other lesser known PGs 
laugh.gif

Synergy, the GOAT platform for advanced analytics is now available to the public for $30 a month. I'm not sure if it's as advanced as the OG version, but if it is, treat yourselves

I am not wowed by it to be honest

i know dudes dont like Harden's game but cmon :lol:
I dont have an issue with James Harden. I'm just not losing my mind over this knowing full well its not going to translate into a large sum of wins.
What does one have to do with the other? :lol:

If you swapped him out with any superstar besides maybe prime Bron the Rockets would still be a .500 team. Doesn't diminish the fact that a 30/10 campaign would be very impressive.

Was Kobe's 35 ppg year not impressive because you knew the Lakers weren't getting out of the 1st round? Or Jordan's 37 ppg when the Bulls only won 40 games?

Last edited:
Synergy, the GOAT platform for advanced analytics is now available to the public for $30 a month. I'm not sure if it's as advanced as the OG version, but if it is, treat yourselves
I was like a kid in a candy store when I first discovered them. They have every possible thing you need to know :lol:

I was like a kid in a candy store when I first discovered them. They have every possible thing you need to know :lol:

It's life changing. I put one of my youngins on and dude watches synergy like kids get on social media

Its much more than just stats bro :lol:

In other news, Jake Layman is averaging an NBA record 39 ppg per 36 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom