Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elections, especially presidential ones, always remind me of how big our country and world are.

Like, I haven't met a single trump supporter and I haven't seen a single person publically support Trump, and yet he's the president elect of the free world.

There's obviously a bit of selection bias with me since I live in California, but still. Just a crazy phenomenon for me

phew. this is gonna be one hell of a rollercoaster of a season. I live in California too. We're part of the Green Curtain along with Washington and Oregon now :smokin

Elections, especially presidential ones, always remind me of how big our country and world are.

Like, I haven't met a single trump supporter and I haven't seen a single person publically support Trump, and yet he's the president elect of the free world.

There's obviously a bit of selection bias with me since I live in California, but still. Just a crazy phenomenon for me
Bro you live in Cali you said it yourself lol

I mean it is crazy I guess, but not that crazy really. America gonna America

Last edited:
Can this Hawks team win 60 games this year?

Can we talk about how amazing Dwight Howard has been on defense again?

Dennis Shroeder ballin too

Thabo dialed back the clock as well

Bro you live in Cali you said it yourself lol

I mean it is crazy I guess, but not that crazy really. America gonna America

:lol: for me it is fam.

But even outside of myself, like every projection up to Monday night essentially had Hilary winning, so my sentiment lowkey wasn't that localized.

Which is why it's so crazy to me. He literally went from being projected a loser to winning in close to a landslide. Crazy phenomenon.

60 is pushing it but they certainly can push to about 55ish I think

Nah, everybody knows your shtick. Nobody else had an issue with what I said but I knew you were gonna come in with something like this. And you always try tonbe slick with the insults too, keep throwing shots and get banned again :lol:

Send me PM's if you have problems. Don't ruin the NBA thread.
dont have an issue with what you said but awesome is right . I can never say im proud of my country . Im an American citizen but feel like an outsider. I dont and have never had an ounce of pride for my country. im Mexican , this country is for the white man.

Last edited:
Projections aren't too trustworthy and really with how much we see due to social media, I'm saying it's hard to be surprised that America voted the way it did

Cali will be Cali. The bulk of the rest of America is exposed regularly .. I mean seriously it's sad. Then of course you have the voters who didn't want Obama for obvious reasons they were locked in from the jump

Last edited:

they improved . HOpefully dwight keeps it up. They might be the 2nd best team in the east . That game was dope last night. played real good d on lj.

Last edited:
dont have an issue with what you said but awesome is right . I can never say im proud of my country . Im an American citizen but feel like an outsider. I dont and have never had an ounce of pride for my country. im Mexican , this country is for the white man.

It doesn't matter at all, but I had no idea you were Mexican :lol:

The irony being you being Mexican and from California....makes you likely indigenous to this land...

Smh

I haven't met a single Trump supporter (pretty sure I have and work with plenty), but its just the fact that people cannot openly admit to supporting him :lol:

That's why the previous poll results were flawed compared to what happened last night.

I live in the Bible Belt and I know its dominated by red. Even at the game last night, one of the guys in the suite next to us was cheering when Trump won Ohio. :rolleyes

wait...lakersman is Mexican? :smokin

At first glance, I thought this "train their braids". Then, I realized Curry was in the title :lol:

Last edited:
As a black man, I'm a bit puzzled (but not surprised) at all the doom and gloom energy out there today from us.

It didn't take Donald Trump for me to realize that we're getting ready to usher in a new era of evil. But newsflash...that's been our reality here since Columbus pulled up. (We have a history on this land that predates "slavery" but that's for another thread). I believe what's about to happen would have happened regardless of what candidate was sitting in that seat. We have this idea of "lesser of two evils" and that's what Hillary represented...but the bottom line is that at the end of the day you picking between "two evils" to rule over you as you've been doing since they "allowed" you to vote. 

I'm of the mind that from chaos comes order. I can't wait to see the **** show. I'd rather us take the fast track to a revolution than continue to be jerked off for the next 4-8 years with a false hope that we can enact "change" through the same system that was bankrolled on your dead ancestors.  I always laughed at you ****** with your faux patriotism. ****** really act like that "american dream" included us. Their dream is your nightmare.

Last edited:

It doesn't matter at all, but I had no idea you were Mexican :lol:

my man is from El Monte...

dead giveaway :lol:

I remember reading about Curry doing this last year among all the other crazy **** he does in training.

Just goes to show, he's already the greatest shooter in history and a two time MVP and still finding every edge possible to improve.

Nothing but respect for that.

Kawhi MVP candidacy still in full force. :pimp:

It doesn't matter at all, but I had no idea you were Mexican
laugh.gif
really  . 
laugh.gif
. amel has posted little shots at me about it , cause being mexican  im supposed to like soccer and team jordans. 
my man is from El Monte...

dead giveaway
laugh.gif
dead giveaway. 

As a black man, I'm a bit puzzled (but not surprised) at all the doom and gloom energy out there today from us.

It didn't take Donald Trump for me to realize that we're getting ready to usher in a new era of evil. But newsflash...that's been our reality here since Columbus pulled up. (We have a history on this land that predates "slavery" but that's for another thread). I believe what's about to happen would have happened regardless of what candidate was sitting in that seat. We have this idea of "lesser of two evils" and that's what Hillary represented...but the bottom line is that at the end of the day you picking between "two evils" to rule over you as you've been doing since they "allowed" you to vote. 

I'm of the mind that from chaos comes order. I can't wait to see the **** show. I'd rather us take the fast track to a revolution than continue to be jerked off for the next 4-8 years with a false hope that we can enact "change" through the same system that was bankrolled on your dead ancestors.  I always laughed at you ****** with your faux patriotism. ****** really act like that "american dream" included us. Their dream is your nightmare.

rip to the late great george carlin.  I'm a huge carlin stan and he influenced me to see what  i believe is the truth about politics. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom