Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you really gotta feel for AD
I would happily play for a losing team if I had 140 million dollar contract 
laugh.gif

Does suck since he's the most talented big in the league tho

Locker rooms all thru the league probly somber as hell right now, spencer hawes trying to not to smirk :lol: :smh:

Also, Magic of course ...

The American people have spoken loud and clear with their vote by electing Donald Trump as the next President of the United States.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson)

November 9, 2016

Last edited:
SVG letting the gun go. :pimp:

Ironic because he was the first one to say "build a ******* wall"

Did you make it to the end doe? :nerd:

It's embarrassing. I have been ashamed of a lot of things that have happened in this country, but I can't say I've ever been ashamed of our country until today. Until today.

Uh oh :lol:

just ******* with you

I overheard one of the higher ups say "I don't think he was a bad choice." The homegirl in accounting mentioned she voted for Trump. Her parents are Mexican Immigrants. It's a trip.

Last edited:
Went to the library before class today to get some work done. There's usually people socializing, groups working on projects, etc.

Today it was silent.

Same here. Wasn't much laughing and joking around at all today. Pretty much a somber mood full of disbelief in everybody

No more Clipper **** until tonight, but Chris Paul having a 33.8 PER currently at this stage of his career is insane.

Going to the clipper game tonight. I'm excited. Tickets are cheap as hell. Got a suite for 45 bucks. If it was a lakers game it'd be damn near 150 at least

No more Clipper **** until tonight, but Chris Paul having a 33.8 PER currently at this stage of his career is insane.

True he's balling but there's so many crazy stats out there right now word to dude in your avy.

Wiggins is shooting like 62% from 3. :lol:

True he's balling but there's so many crazy stats out there right now word to dude in your avy.

Wiggins is shooting like 62% from 3.
laugh.gif
Hell yeah man Barnes is like shooting 62% from 16-22 feet atm
laugh.gif

Demar DeRozan is having the weirdest season from a 2 guard in a long time so far lol

The beginning of the season always brings some ridiculous numbers at the start. But between Harden, Russ, Kawhi, KD, AD, etc. I'm betting that this season will bring about some historic statlines from some of them.

It's such a depressing feel all around and this is in LA. I was at work last night when it became evident he was going to win and everyone was just in shock and like how could we let this happen? Took all the wind out of the sails of trees being legalized for recreational use.

People in Denver look really depressed but I am staying positive because NT has always been there for me and we need to come together as people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom