Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Boston doesn't get itself right, Ainge is going to blow up the roster again for draft picks that Ainge will subsequently blow. :lol:

Celtics really put up 8 points in the first?

Came into tonight 3rd in offensive rating. That was gonna regress to the mean eventually, I just didn't think it would all happen in one quarter. :lol:

Nets hit 5 of 11 from 3PT in that first quarter and ran #Knicks  through a lot of screens. Meanwhile Knicks shooting 30% in Triangle.

Earth to Phil...

Last edited:
Melo kills me. How do you Knicks fans put up with this. He puts up contested long J's all the time. Nice if he's making it...ugly if he's not.

If you replaced Melo with the star player of the last 10 NBA championship teams none of those teams would make the playoffs lead by Melo.

Celtics really put up 8 points in the first?

Came into tonight 3rd in offensive rating. That was gonna regress to the mean eventually, I just didn't think it would all happen in one quarter. :lol:

Nets hit 5 of 11 from 3PT in that first quarter and ran #Knicks  through a lot of screens. Meanwhile Knicks shooting 30% in Triangle.

Earth to Phil...

We not really running triangle tho...

Don't know if that makes it better or worse :lol:

We not really running triangle tho...

Don't know if that makes it better or worse :lol:

Yeah I was gonna say this. There's certain elements there for sure (blind pig action and what not) but like I said before lowkey every team runs some parts of the triangle. This isn't 2000 LAL with Ron Harper and Kobe and Shaq, where that was their staple.

You could even see it tonight against BKN. NYK has issues, but the 'Triangle' is an issue that's kind of being overstated. Plus, their defense (Rambis what's good) is more of a problem than any offensive set that they run

giphy.gif

Lets see if we manage to blow another lead in the 3rd quarter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom