Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zinger hasn't disappointed since they started feeding him a couple games back :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Jennings 
roll.gif

Look at KP showing why he should be the focal point

Another example of him not needing 20+ shots to be effective.

19 points
15 shots, 7 makes. 4 of 8 from deep.

No need for 20+ shots if you're getting 14-18 open looks.

Idk what Wall was thinking. Just snapped and threw down Marcus for some reason. It's a blowout win for the Wiz too, Idk what he was so mad about.

Last edited:
Otto Porter looking great so far this season. 34 and 14 tonight.
damn.... dude killed it.  cant blame wall. id be mad as hell if my sidekick was beal. 

just got home and caught the end of the knicks game / porzingus balling. 

dlo been nice some games but inconsistent as hell, still wish we wouldve drafted zingus. 

both my bets i made not looking to good to start the season.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Horford missing games is part of the package. Reason I thought they wouldn't be a top 4 seed. Plus I'm not sure he makes that team better anyway

Either Brett Brown is a terrible coach or they're literally trying to lose this game with Okafor and Ilyasova on the bench for OT

damn.... dude killed it.  cant blame wall. id be mad as hell if my sidekick was beal. 

just got home and caught the end of the knicks game / porzingus balling. 

dlo been nice some games but inconsistent as hell, still wish we wouldve drafted zingus.

both my bets i made not looking to good to start the season. :lol:

DLo and Mudiay are shooting like the same percentage from the field this season....

But nvm :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Marquis must've stopped pretending to be his bro and let Jeff play today.

Its crazy how people gave up on Otto his first year. Since Pierce mentored him, he has done well. He put on weight too. 16 a game is realsitic

I'm sorry but these late game situations and also out of bound "plays" just show that Brett Brown isn't a good coach. Is he a cool dude that I like to root for and can motivate his young players to play hard? Yes....but when it comes down to all of these close games in crunch time it's like he comes out of a timeout without drawing up any semblance of a play at all. I understand he has a lack of talent but it's possible he can put these guys in a much better position to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom