Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC came close with 4pts en route to a comeback then TO's galore reminiscent of the playoffs.

Thunder being thunder.

View media item 2225839

FearfulImperturbableCleanerwrasse.gif

Clippers losing in the second round again.

Last edited:
Knew doc was an even bigger **** boy when I saw an interview where they asked him if trump cheated at golf and he said he couldn't say because he might be the next president. This was at the beginning of his campaign. Dude probably wishes sterling was still his boss

I dont have an issue with James Harden. I'm just not losing my mind over this knowing full well its not going to translate into a large sum of wins.

Just like I didn't lose my mind over Russell Westbrook and his triple double stat whoring.

My initial comment about Point Harden was that he was going to shatter the turnover record, and I stand by it.

Thats the last thing that will keep him from translating into wins :lol:. Its the defense that will in DAntoni's system and him flaming out. It's simple if dudes knock down shots and adjust to this PnR (and they have the players to do it) it will translate into wins and this is his first time in this system and running point so skys the limit.

We already know the turnovers will happen he's always the primary ball handler.

Knew doc was an even bigger **** boy when I saw an interview where they asked him if trump cheated at golf and he said he couldn't say because he might be the next president. This was at the beginning of his campaign. Dude probably wishes sterling was still his boss

Dudes who have no back-bone :smh:

It "works"? This ain't no muh fuggin 02' Accord bruh, we're talking about our country here. :smh:

Last edited:
Harden with the triple double. Damn dude is beasting out here.
Mike is an offensive genius.

Good as game going on right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom