Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had suite tickets for the game last night. When we turned it over with like 4.7 secs left, my wife said "its over". :lol:

I was like "if we lose, I'll do whatever you want me to do for a week and vice versa if we win". I got shook at 0.7 secs. Then, Marc came through :pimp:

Night was fun, then Trump won.

Last edited:
Don't wanna talk too much politics in S&T but I just want to say last night was the first time I was truly ashamed of our country. 60 million people voted for that man.

Good win bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 how did Parsons look? Didn't watch any bball yesterday because of____

Cw1Kz2UVQAApPlf.jpg:large

Don't wanna talk too much politics in S&T but I just want to say last night was the first time I was truly ashamed of our country. 60 million people voted for that man.

Good win bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 how did Parsons look? Didn't watch any bball yesterday because of____

I legit couldn't sleep last night. I'm scared

A little better than the first game. Tried to get easier looks for him which helped him a lot. Shot still not falling yet and still looks rusty.

Vince Carter has looked better this season as well. Honestly, I'm shocked.

I've never been in this much disbelief since 9/11

Last edited:

young kobe, and mini steph :x
bogut gonna use them moving screens and free up seth. splash brotha

Last edited:
Report: Mo Williams "not welcome" at Quicken Loans Arena

The relationship between the Cleveland Cavaliers and their retired point guard Mo Williams has seen many twists and turns over the past year, but it now appears to have gotten uglier with a report that Williams is no longer welcome at Quicken Loans Arena.

The weekly mailbag of Cleveland.com’s Joe Vardon had a query that asked why Williams had been conspicuously absent from the team’s Oct. 25 championship ring ceremony. Despite having missed a good portion of the season with injury and seeing little time on the court otherwise, Williams did play during the team’s clinching Game 7 victory in the NBA Finals.

Vardon was blunt in explaining the reason for the Cavaliers not including Williams as part of the festivities:

“Bringing Williams to The Q never crossed the Cavs’ mind. He’s not welcome, after picking up his $2.2 million option, deciding to retire the day training camp opened, and then electing to have knee surgery without filing retirement papers or negotiating a buyout with the Cavs, forcing them to keep him on their roster and pay him (while they search for a team to take his contract off their hands).”

One other aspect that Vardon didn’t mention was Williams’ criticism of the team’s medical staff for not properly diagnosing his knee injury. Much of that related to the team’s perceived apathy toward his pain.

Cleveland has been seeking to include his contract in a trade for another reserve point guard. That depth was a source of concern prior to the start of the season and remains one after some tense second-half moments for the undefeated Cavaliers during the past few games. They return to action on Tuesday night at home against the Atlanta Hawks.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/report-mo-williams-not-welcome-at-quicken-loans-arena/

The relationship between the Cleveland Cavaliers and their retired point guard Mo Williams has seen many twists and turns over the past year, but it now appears to have gotten uglier with a report that Williams is no longer welcome at Quicken Loans Arena.

The weekly mailbag of Cleveland.com’s Joe Vardon had a query that asked why Williams had been conspicuously absent from the team’s Oct. 25 championship ring ceremony. Despite having missed a good portion of the season with injury and seeing little time on the court otherwise, Williams did play during the team’s clinching Game 7 victory in the NBA Finals.

Vardon was blunt in explaining the reason for the Cavaliers not including Williams as part of the festivities:

“Bringing Williams to The Q never crossed the Cavs’ mind. He’s not welcome, after picking up his $2.2 million option, deciding to retire the day training camp opened, and then electing to have knee surgery without filing retirement papers or negotiating a buyout with the Cavs, forcing them to keep him on their roster and pay him (while they search for a team to take his contract off their hands).”

One other aspect that Vardon didn’t mention was Williams’ criticism of the team’s medical staff for not properly diagnosing his knee injury. Much of that related to the team’s perceived apathy toward his pain.

Cleveland has been seeking to include his contract in a trade for another reserve point guard. That depth was a source of concern prior to the start of the season and remains one after some tense second-half moments for the undefeated Cavaliers during the past few games. They return to action on Tuesday night at home against the Atlanta Hawks.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/report-mo-williams-not-welcome-at-quicken-loans-arena/
damon jones pt 2

i know its a family thing but it bugs me to see seth wearing 30

Man Harrison Barnes has been good for Dallas

Taking a career high amount of midrange jumpers though,(ridiculous amount actually) and is making them at an insane rate which is unsustainable, but it's still really good to see, especially his game off the bounce.

This start by Barnes kinda reminds me of OJ's first month in Dallas.

Almost 61% from 16 >
76% at the rim
48% from 3-9 ft

All extremely high compared to his career.

Its good to see him having some success, but I'm expecting some bad stuff once this month is over. Hope I'm wrong though because I would like to see him succeed.

young kobe,

He's shooting an absolutely ridiculous 61% from midrange, a LeBron-esque 77% at the rim, and not getting to FT line at all, but when he does he's shooting a Curry-esque 92%.

You would struggle to do those first 2 things on 2k.

He's gonna come crashing down to earth soon. None of that is sustainable.

edit: I got beat to the bunch :lol:

Last edited:

Good for Mo.

Does he get a ring if the Calfs repeat??

This start by Barnes kinda reminds me of OJ's first month in Dallas.

Almost 61% from 16 >
76% at the rim
48% from 3-9 ft

All extremely high compared to his career.

Its good to see him having some success, but I'm expecting some bad stuff once this month is over. Hope I'm wrong though because I would like to see him succeed.

this just proves that kerr is overrated

F the warriors

In regards to Barnes, I'm just shocked at his footwork and ball handling. He was pretty uncoordinated for a 6'8 athlete before, but he looks to have greatly improved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom