Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
like i mentioned, harrison gonna be a star in this league. at worst, he can pull demar derozan type numbers and money

That's game. Can't Believe we lost this game. We let Seth curry and Harrison Barnes go crazy. Got to work on perimeter d.

Lol ain't no one watching ball tonight. .

Last edited:
Net watch.

Brook Lopez hit three 3pters and cooked Towns in the post. He's also given up completely on rebounds and I don't eeem care. Another W for the D League team missing their 2nd best player [emoji]129300[/emoji]

This was the Best damn day of Basketball I can remember.

Every game was lit! No blowouts, every game played well

why did people think the twolves were gonna win 50 games... they are awful

Wut? Did anyone really have them winning 50, or was that a strawman? The most optimistic preseason projection I saw had them going 41-41, the others I saw had them under .500.

Wut? Did anyone really have them winning 50, or was that a strawman? The most optimistic preseason projection I saw had them going 41-41, the others I saw had them under .500.

I saw a lot of pretty smart people having them right there for the 8th seed or even pushing top 5.

It's still early and losing Rubio + starting a rookie doesn't help though. I think the consensus was that Smitch cost them a lot of games and Thibs would be a giant upgrade.

The team could surge as the season progresses so I wouldn't call them awful but they have some huge issues. Dieng is a bad fit next to Towns. Rubio and Dunn aren't clean fits at PG since they can't shoot. They only have 3 shooters and 2 of them are bigs. No one is a good defender yet (outside of pretty Ricky) and Thibs can't work miracles on a team with young players.

Net watch.

Brook Lopez hit three 3pters and cooked Towns in the post. He's also given up completely on rebounds and I don't eeem care. Another W for the D League team missing their 2nd best player [emoji]129300[/emoji]
pimp.gif
 Even in the losses besides Chicago, squad is playing well. 

Net watch.

Elite offensive center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom