Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my dude addict4sneakers addict4sneakers did some work with the man, but shed some light on CDR....came across an interview with him, and dude seems WAAAAAAY out there. Talking about "I'm one w/ the universe" blah blah blah...even got the continent of Africa tatted on his face.

Maaaaaaaaaaan.

I'll always be grateful to CDR cause he gave me and my brother a chance. I wish he did some things differently.

Lavine is really impressing me man. Glad that PG experience is over.

Wiggins 10-25..geesh

Lavine is really impressing me man. Glad that PG experience is over.

Wiggins 10-25..geesh
6/7 from 3 tho 
pimp.gif

My dude Jamal Murray 7-36 to start the year :x

That's what he get for trying to dirty Mack this chick i was smashing few weeks ago

But for real :lol: dude gonna be nice once he finds confidence in his shot though

Last edited:
losing to the Nets.. can't get stops at all.

The season is still young but things don't look good at all.. but I'm hopeful.. the first 4-5 games we were dominating outside of one quarter

Last edited:
I don't understand how the Wolves are so bad with that roster.

On the other hand, OKC is only Westbrook + solid Centers and they are still doing quite well without KD.

I don't understand how the Wolves are so bad with that roster.
On the other hand, OKC is only Westbrook + solid Centers and they are still doing quite well without KD.

Winning nature around OKC is big. They've been perennial powers for years and it still lingers around the origination even without KD.

Wolves on the other hand..nope. Too much hyped coming into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom