Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is worse than the Jeep commercial with that garbage Michael Jackson song in it. Couldn't wait for that to go away.

I think my dude @Addict4Sneakers did some work with the man, but shed some light on CDR....came across an interview with him, and dude seems WAAAAAAY out there. Talking about "I'm one w/ the universe" blah blah blah...even got the continent of Africa tatted on his face.

Anyone know what's up with this Grey sneakers thing? I've seen more Grey sneakers than ever on players, and it doesn't matter what team it is.

what happened to mike scott? wasnt there a point he was half way decent? did those emoji tats mess his life up?

funny thing, just like people play steph better on defense and paying attention to his tricks, kyrie handle is no where near as effective as a yr again. dudes aint just biting on those fancy moves as much. Iso Rie aint been as deadly.

lol kyrie must read NT during timeouts lmaoooo NT jinx never fails. son spazzed as soon as I click submit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom