Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this ultimately will become a barring on the fans

What does this even mean?

When the fans realize a specific player is unapologetically the reason why a team can only do so much with roster moves, the fans will begin to resent that player.

I'll just assume that people just want to question me and my team's focus going forward because we're currently the best team in the league :tongue:

What a contradiction to that previous post :lol:

You been smoking that fire with Earl and Bron Bron again?

:wink:

Last edited:
this ultimately will become a barring on the fans

What does this even mean?

When the fans realize a specific player is unapologetically the reason why a team can only do so much with roster moves, the fans will begin to resent that player.

I'll just assume that people just want to question me and my team's focus going forward because we're currently the best team in the league :tongue:

whoaaaa nooo. bring back the chill humble AT. Wayyy too much Bron juice in this post.

This is why cleveland can't have nice things. Brehs been taking Ls for so long that when they finally got a W they dont know how to act.

Eric Bledsoe is the oldest Suns starter by 3 years.

He's 26.
Damn! 
eek.gif
 Bledsoe is younger than our youngest starter

My guy TJ is ballin 
smokin.gif

disgusting 
mean.gif

If we blow another lead in the 3rd quarter tonight 
sick.gif
 to Brooklyn 
sick.gif
sick.gif
That's thibs teams 

TJ look old af too. Son looks like the old graduate that still hangs out in the hs parking lot

Forgive me for my typo lol didn't even realize I said barring, meant to say burden :lol: definitely just took another L there :smh:..

cavs color commentary is some of the worst. these homers are gross. And I used to love Fred McCloud when he worked in Detroit. This other guy is awful. sounds like he wants to call dudes jive turkeys

if cavs dont repeat, blame mo williams. :smokin

one last shot at bron for making him cry and contemplate quitting 7 yrs early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom