Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
harden conditioned to play faster? bruh be gassed by the end of the game.

I'd like to see russ in mda system. dude would be quicksilver

Leemelone doesn't like anyone.
laugh.gif

@bhzmafia14
 Is the training staff responsible for Grizzlies remaining banged up? Like, do you blame them at all or is it just what it is?

Tony Allen is back on the *probably going to sit* bus.

Conley seems like he is still nursing his hammy...but he's playing, should he sit?

I mean damn G.
Why can't these guys get left alone until they are healthy? Or are they just not capable? I don't know man I feel like I'm asking this wrong.......frustrating though from the outside looking in.

As of now, everyone is good to go with the exception of Brandan Wright.

A lot of the injury problems has to do with previous training staff and coaches overplaying these guys year in and year out. Hollinger said something interesting on the radio yesterday talking about how both the coach and FO have to go hand in hand when it comes to managing a player's minutes. He mentioned previous coaches didn't do a good job of that.

Right now, Memphis is just paying the price for 1) not developing their younger players earlier (specifically two years ago when we knew Zbo and TA were starting to get old) and 2) overplaying TA / Zbo / Conley / Gasol to try and squeeze out a W or even in games where we down by 20 in the 4th and the coach would leave them in the game.

Conley is fine. I think they are just really being cautionary about him and keeping an eye out for his achilles. I think TA role needs to be reduced somewhat anyway because he gets hurt right around the playoffs every year due to his hamstring.

Parsons is fine. Its going to take him about a month or so to really get back into his game. Grizz writer mentioned how Parsons had a lot of ups and downs last year after coming back from injury, then he strung together 2 months of really good basketball.

I'm a lot more optimistic about this season than last season. We started the season 3-6 last year and had a team full of veterans being overplayed and no sort of upside because Joerger refused to play young guys. Ended up going on a 34-18 stretch til early March when everybody went down despite all of the other crap going on.

This year, we finally got our "projected" starting lineup in Game 7, have several young guys in the rotation and a system that can help us move forward towards the future.

If we are barely above .500 or sub .500 by the end of January, I may be worried. I see us making a strong push come mid-December or so once the team is able to get into a groove.

Last edited:
harden conditioned to play faster? bruh be gassed by the end of the game.

I'd like to see russ in mda system. dude would be quicksilver

Since Harden been with the rockets they've consistently been top 5 or so in pace. That's with him leading the league in minutes and playing 80 games a season

Yea 30/10, #1 in points & assists, is def in reach for Harden. Would be one of the most prolific regular seasons ever.

Lol @ Harden getting gassed.

Last edited:
Yea 30/10, #1 in points & assists, is def in reach for Harden. Would be one of the most prolific regular seasons ever.

Well he does get tired. The pace has already gassed him a few times this season already.

Well he does get tired. The pace has already gassed him a few times this season already.

dudes don't watch games, they just skim through em. catch sportcenter the next day.

cliff note doctorate *** dudes.

dudes don't watch games, they just skim through em. catch sportcenter the next day.

cliff note doctorate *** dudes.

Pace don't have anything to do with him being fatigued. He's not resting as much on defense. Thus his career high in fouls per game this year

Harden is fasho a system player. I think every superstar deserves at least one season where they are forced to do everything. Team is going nowhere fast tho and will miss the playoffs

If I had a PayPal I'd bet you there aren't many teams that are good.Should be the same teams in the playoffs sub out Dallas for Utah
Srs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom