Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont get how people can hate steph while i get it hes been rich his whole life he REALLY wasnt supposed to be here.
This post belongs in 2014-15

IN 2015-16 we heard that a bit early on but around ASB, that TIDE shifted, big time.............but it's almost 2017 Bruh, if you can't see how you have been  shhhhhhhhhhhhhhleeeeeeeeep

this :rofl:

One of LAL's strengths is their bench.

If they trade Lou Will they are going to miss the Playoffs this even more than they already were.

fixed

Last edited:
@meanbarb Carmelo on Rambis taking over defense: “Whether we’re comfortable with it or not, it is what it is so we have to buy into it."
@HowieKussoy On Kurt Rambis being put in charge of Knicks defense: Hornacek, "It could've been anybody." Rose, "It doesn't matter."

One of LAL's strengths is their bench.

If they trade Lou Will they are going to miss the Playoffs this year.
They may put him in a package for Boogie.
:FredSanfordfalloutHeartattack gif

Please no. Please don't ruin this for the viewers. We have to watch Every LAL game on PT Tele, the last thing we need to see is this....every damn night on Prime Time

demarcus-cousins-070915-getty-ftr-usjpg_7tg6inof9rih1dg5nitd5lc6w.jpg

i dont understand what you're trying to say. if you wanna argue that jumping past him on a pump fake is as good as any defense you can play on steph thats cool.
I don't understand what you're trying to say.

If you're late on a closeout of Steph Curry, and you think not jumping at all is as good as any defense you can play on steph thats cool.

exactly
kevin love provided the blueprint :smokin

It's easier to not jump & still bother the shot when you have 5-6 inches on the guy, no?

Were there a bunch of 6'10" dudes closing out on Steph last night?

Last edited:
TA on KG trash talking

"KG he kinda, he say some insulting things. You kinda want to go in your car, grab your keys, pull up on me and wait til he walk across the street and get em. He real live disrespectful. I mean we all documented the stuff he said to Carmelo. That's enough alone right there, to go ape. "

So, tell me one thing he said that you can say on air.

So, we were getting ready for Game 6 against Cleveland. This when Lebron walked off and didn't shake nobody hand. So, before the game, KG I guess he in the zone and vibing out. He talking to himself. At the time , my fav rapper was Gucci mane and his new mixtape came out. I got it so loud in my headphones, KG walk up , looked at me and told me to turn my headphones down. I said man you serious? He said, yea man, turn your head phones down I'm trying to focus. He talked to me like he was Sgt. Garnett like I was a kid. They (the players) came and broke it up and he standing over me like he wanted to do something about it"

:rofl:

Last edited:
TA on KG trash talking

"KG he kinda, he say some insulting things. You kinda want to go in your car, grab your keys, pull up on me and wait til he walk across the street and get em. He real live disrespectful. I mean we all documented the stuff he said to Carmelo. That's enough alone right there, to go ape. "

So, tell me one thing he said that you can say on air.

So, we were getting ready for Game 6 against Cleveland. This when Lebron walked off and didn't shake nobody hand. So, before the game, KG I guess he in the zone and vibing out. He talking to himself. At the time , my fav rapper was Gucci mane and his new mixtape came out. I got it so loud in my headphones, KG walk up , looked at me and told me to turn my headphones down. I said man you serious? He said, yea man, turn your head phones down I'm trying to focus. He talked to me like he was Sgt. Garnett like I was a kid. They (the players) came and broke it up and he standing over me like he wanted to do something about it"

:rofl:

that story was weak.

the build up had me thinking he was gone tell bron he was his pops and gloria had the musty box.

Been saying that since last December but as long as Noah's here that ain't happening :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom