Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i counted 9 3's where he wasn't being contested or the defender flew by him on a pump fake

Biting on Steph's pump fake is bad defense?

no one in this thread hoops? yeah thats bad defense. goes against a very fundamental rule in basketball, taught at practically ever level.
You're comparing closing out on Steph to closing out on a random guy at the YMCA?

no im not comparing myself to anyone
these are NBA players with NBA coaches, they have film breakdown, practices etc.
Doesn't the film show that he makes the shot when you close out a second too late and don't jump?

i dont understand what you're trying to say. if you wanna argue that jumping past him on a pump fake is as good as any defense you can play on steph thats cool.

I've noticed people do this a lot on here

"I play more basketball than you"

"I analyze more basketball than you"

"I have a barbers license"

Get off my **** b, you were never even involved in that conversation in the first place.

The crazy thing about Embiid is that he's never produced like this at any level. How does he go from not playing 5 on 5 for basically 2 years to dominating NBA players and shooting like an elite stretch big?

He only really showed flashes at Kansas. And even then, it wasn't right away.

Of course he's only playing 20 minutes a game but he's still being REALLY productive against NBA starters.

Because he always had the skill and talent, he's just now getting usage.

He would've dominated at KU like this as well but he just wasn't getting near the amount of touches he's getting on the Sixers.

He's second in the league in usage behind Russ, that's unheard of for any big man sans Boogie.

I could never understand the way some of y'all dudes talk to each other. This internet **** crazy mane

Last edited:
i dont understand what you're trying to say. if you wanna argue that jumping past him on a pump fake is as good as any defense you can play on steph thats cool.
I don't understand what you're trying to say.

If you're late on a closeout of Steph Curry, and you think not jumping at all is as good as any defense you can play on steph thats cool.

Last edited:

If you're late on a closeout of Steph Curry, and you think not jumping at all is as good as any defense you can play on steph thats cool.

I don't think he's ever played in the NBA. Coach has never called me out for biting on a Steph pump fake on a closeout.

I just dont get how people can hate steph while i get it hes been rich his whole life he REALLY wasnt supposed to be here.
This post belongs in 2014-15

IN 2015-16 we heard that a bit early on but around ASB, that TIDE shifted, big time.............but it's almost 2017 Bruh, if you can't see how you have been  shhhhhhhhhhhhhhleeeeeeeeep

Last edited:
at no point in the game did the pelicans realize they need to guard steph at the 3 point line
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

KD climaxed 5 times during that game b.
he's just trying to make some friends
laugh.gif

There's always that "I play basketball" guy in here pretending like he's more qualified to speak on the game than everyone else.

Shut your pansy *** up. Steph would give you 230. 
I've noticed people do this a lot on here

"I play more basketball than you"

"I analyze more basketball than you"

"I have a barbers license"
roll.gif

Somebody said the other day "I watch more TV shows than both of yall combined so I'm pretty sure sdfakjflsdkfskjlwekrjljakwejlkwejkjewj-thing"

It's been done with literally everything. 

Last edited:

exactly
kevin love provided the blueprint :smokin

he couldn't do that **** againt the lakers doh. a team that's over .500 :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

he made history and took kobe record against a team that cant buy a win.

dont even count.

One of LAL's strengths is their bench.

If they trade Lou Will they are going to miss the Playoffs this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom