Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo Williams will eventually learn that mistake he made will cost him more in the long run than it will now.

His whole existence revolved around him on the Cavs squads for the tenure of his career, so now he pretty much has the Utah Jazz to look forward to being the team that will eventually embrace him, if that.

Not only did he scold the Cavs organization out of 2.2 million, but this ultimately will become a barring on the fans because they realize the Cavs are more limited now with their any roster move going forward - that the fans are resenting him at an extreme level. And I can't remember a Cavs player not named Lebron, Kyrie, Swish or Love - that the fans adored more than Mo Williams.

Not being allowed to the ring ceremony has to hurt, and rightfully so.

He's toast. Good riddance. Hope that furniture store he owns in Texas will bring him the joy the fans here once did..

Last edited:
Is anyone going to talk about the Hornets in here?

Completely under the radar at 5-1 
laugh.gif

Although I thought they would take a few steps back without lee and lin, that doesn't seem to be the case

Mo Williams will eventually learn that mistake he made will cost him more in the long run than it will now.

His whole existence revolved around him on the Cavs squads for the tenure of his career, so now he pretty much has the Utah Jazz to look forward to being the team that will eventually embrace him, if that.

Not only did he scold the Cavs organization out of 2.2 million, but this ultimately will become a barring on the fans because they realize the Cavs are more limited now with their any roster move going forward - that the fans are resenting him at an extreme level. And I can't remember a Cavs player not named Lebron, Kyrie, Swish or Love - that the fans adored more than Mo Williams.

Not being allowed to the ring ceremony has to hurt, and rightfully so.

He's toast. Good riddance. Hope that furniture store he owns in Texas will bring him the joy the fans here once did..

So Mo Williams hampered Cleveland's ability to compete this year? Because that's what it sounds like you're saying.

Where in my paragraphs did I state Mo Williams is hampering Cleveland's ability to compete? lulz

Reading is fundamental.

Last edited:
Will Cleveland depth be a problem as the season goes on.
Cause that bench looks weak and I know they are Hella over the cap.

Where in my paragraphs did I state Mo Williams is hampering Cleveland's ability to compete? lulz

Reading is fundamental.

"but this ultimately will become a barring on the fans because they realize the Cavs are more limited now with their any roster move going forward"

If I'm reading it wrong then what does that mean?

Reading is fundamental.

"but this ultimately will become a barring on the fans because they realize the Cavs are more limited now with their any roster move going forward"

If I'm reading it wrong then what does that mean?

Umm, it means they're already above the salary cap and his salary will count against the cap for the remainder of the season, unless they find a team willing to dump his contract.

Don't read too much in between the lines.

this ultimately will become a barring on the fans

What does this even mean?

When the fans realize a specific player is unapologetically the reason why a team can only do so much with roster moves, the fans will begin to resent that player.

I'll just assume that people just want to question me and my team's focus going forward because we're currently the best team in the league :tongue:

this ultimately will become a barring on the fans

What does this even mean?

When the fans realize a specific player is unapologetically the reason why a team can only do so much with roster moves, the fans will begin to resent that player.

A barring though?

I'll just assume that people just want to question me and my team's focus going forward because we're currently the best team in the league :tongue:

That's definitely it.

Last edited:

Is anyone going to talk about the Hornets in here?

Completely under the radar at 5-1 
laugh.gif

Although I thought they would take a few steps back without lee and lin, that doesn't seem to be the case
They're decent, strength of schedule not too deep tho. Don't expect them to be better than last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom