Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
o/u 7posts before that turns into a debate about the definition of Athletic instead of Kris vs Joel

What assets do the Warriors even have they'd be willing to give up for anything worth it in return?

Edit: Also I just realized how funny it is that im even asking this question 2 weeks into the season.
Klay

Embiid especially considering how much heavier he is.

Even when Embiid was lighter in college I never though he was THAT bouncy, freakishly coordinated? Yes.

People were comparing him to Olajuwan and I'm like he's not as explosive as prime Olajuwan.

Wait. Klay really?

I'd think no matter how badly the Warriors under perform this season the big 4 is untouchable.

Edit: Yeah, there's no way they'd trade Klay. I disagree.

Last edited:
Wait. Really?

I'd think no matter how badly the Warriors under perform this season the big 4 is untouchable.

They go from chip, to finals loss, to say not even making the finals this season AFTER acquiring KD some heads are going to roll. Klay would likely be the odd man out.

Wait. Really?

They go from chip, to finals loss, to say not even making the finals this season AFTER acquiring KD some heads are going to roll. Klay would likely be the odd man out.

Ohh, no i was talking about before this season's trade deadline. I could see it further down the road if that were the case.

Even when Embiid was lighter in college I never though he was THAT bouncy, freakishly coordinated? Yes.

People were comparing him to Olajuwan and I'm like he's not as explosive as prime Olajuwan.

Embiid was already bigger than Hakeem while he was in college, they not even comparable in size now.

Hakeem was 6'10 230-240, he's listed at 7' 255 but that's obviously off, just look at him next to any true 7 footers.

He's definitely faster and more explosive than Kristaps in my opinion, strength is also a factor in athleticism and he has him beat there.

Kristaps is just really long and good at putbacks, his first step isn't touching Jo Jo.

Dude is playing with his head above the rim at 7'2 260 easily especially on defense.

Last edited:
I just watched Embiid dance that transitioned into the most casual windmill I've ever seen in my life.

What assets do the Warriors even have they'd be willing to give up for anything worth it in return?

Klay or Iggy

Who would trade for iggy and give the warriors what they need?

His value is greatest around those shooters where he can play defense and rebound and play bigger than his size if needed.. but dude is getting older and got miles

Dude is playing with his head above the rim at 7'2 260 easily especially on defense.

Not even close bro :lol:

Agreed. He's a fine athlete but I wouldn't call him a super freak. He looks like he has a 30 inch vert

Who would trade for iggy and give the warriors what they need?

His value is greatest around those shooters where he can play defense and rebound and play bigger than his size if needed.. but dude is getting older and got miles

It's early but Iggy looks washed, KD is a good enough defender along with Klay and Dray, they def need rim protection in the worst way. They need to acquire Noel somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom