Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves points differential by the quarter through 4 games

1st: +37
2nd: +15
3rd: -60 :x :x :x
4th: +10

Im not worried about the 1-3 record but my god them 3rd quarter woes were worse than I thought. If you take out the one game we won it looks god awful.

The sooner the beta boys are out of the race the better :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: then the spurs handle James and co :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Idk what would be better, Lebron vs. Spurs IV or LeBron vs. Beta boys III

What you guys think ?
Whichever one leads to Lebron Finals Loss V.
**** Bron 
pimp.gif

They are tired?

Bron has been in 6 straight finals :rofl:

Sit down.

They can't guard inside. That will be the downfall.

Spurs will eat them alive. and when they get to us TT and Love will just destroy

Warriors should try to trade Nerlens just for a rental.

Rim protection really going to bury them.

LeBron vs Warriors III without question

For sure but it would also be amazing to see Sad Boy Superstar vs Bron again.

Somebody post that gif of Bron making the disgusted face when Kawhi checked back in the Finals. :lol:

I think the Spurs push the Cavs harder just because of the construction of their team/continuity, it's still going to take the Warriors a year to really figure it out.

Now that Duncan is gone I'm less inclined to not want to see SA. Sad boy superstar is must see TV and really the only guy that can get in Lebby's head. Bron still has mind control over Steph and KD.

Our offense has to get better and it will, but I'm really encouraged with our defense. CP leading the league in defensive rtg, and LAC leading the league in defensive effiency. Giving up 90 ppg.

And CP3 is still great. 20, 6, and 8ast with 3stls per. I'll take it.

Okay now back to regularly scheduled programming

Chris Paul really not aging, I been waiting for the decline for 2 years now. :lol:

Maybe he is as young as he looks.

Would be crazy if a hustle big fell from the sky into their lap like birdman and the Heatles.
very possible

someone by the end of the season  going to get cut , let go . like a joe johnsons to the heat scenario last year. 

want to see gs vs the cavs part 3 but i also wouldnt mind seeing kawhi vs lebron part 3 as well.

expected the spurs to fall off somewhat this year. not looking like it so far. 

Last edited:
What assets do the Warriors even have they'd be willing to give up for anything worth it in return?

Edit: Also I just realized how funny it is that im even asking this question 2 weeks into the season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom