Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Durant has turned himself into a guy that everyone will hate except for be team that he plays for. This wouldn't have happened if he went anywhere else besides GSW.

He should come to San Antonio regardless. But eh.

Who would trade for iggy and give the warriors what they need?

His value is greatest around those shooters where he can play defense and rebound and play bigger than his size if needed.. but dude is getting older and got miles

It's early but Iggy looks washed, KD is a good enough defender along with Klay and Dray, they def need rim protection in the worst way. They need to acquire Noel somehow.

But how..

Say the warriors were willing to trade klay, what package would work from the 6ers.. Noel and..

Was going to respond but then I saw the name. :lol:

Carry on man.

Head above the rim? Certainly not. With ease? Hell nah :lol:. Deandre is the only 7 footer in that class. Like I said he's a fine athlete I'm not hating I'm just nitpicking. I doubt you could point out even one time he had his head above the rim.

Kevin Durant has turned himself into a guy that everyone will hate except for be team that he plays for. This wouldn't have happened if he went anywhere else besides GSW.

Or Boston

Lil less the clippers since ppl don't seem to like CP or blake

Who would trade for iggy and give the warriors what they need?

His value is greatest around those shooters where he can play defense and rebound and play bigger than his size if needed.. but dude is getting older and got miles

It's early but Iggy looks washed, KD is a good enough defender along with Klay and Dray, they def need rim protection in the worst way. They need to acquire Noel somehow.

But how..

Say the warriors were willing to trade klay, what package would work from the 6ers.. Noel and..

Noel, Stauskas, and llyasova :lol:

Or Boston

Lil less the clippers since ppl don't seem to like CP or blake
I think it's time for the Clippers to blow it up, and isn't this supposed to be the year they do if they don't achieve anything.

Bron didnt. At least not at first because he knew there was nowhere else to go.

Lebron took on the villain role though.

Durant ain't about that life

Durant keeps talking about how he wants to be normal and justifying how he should be able to go to the Warriors if he wants to. I think he's insecure and his tough guy I dont care what you say act over the last year or 2 is to mask his feelings. I was always a big fan of him because he was a nice quiet humble dude when he was younger. I think behind his mask he does care about all the heat he's getting currently. He needs to understand he's not a normal dude.

LeBron had embraced not being a normal guy since he was a kid. He was built for the move to Miami. Dude put up a impenetrable shield around him from all the shots he was getting. I mean for Durants entire career up to this point he's never had to worry about any hate because of LeBron. This is new to him and I hope he keeps it together because I do like him as a person.

Last edited:
I also hope the media doesn't continue to push this narrative until February. When February gets here? Sure. Feed the fire and get everyone riled up for KD in okc. But we don't need three more months of this.

I also hope the media doesn't continue to push this narrative until February. When February gets here? Sure. Feed the fire and get everyone riled up for KD in okc. But we don't need three more months of this.

KD in trying to find himself is going to keep it a topic though. He has diarrhea of the mouth.

Head above the rim? Certainly not. With ease? Hell nah :lol:. Deandre is the only 7 footer in that class. Like I said he's a fine athlete I'm not hating I'm just nitpicking. I doubt you could point out even one time he had his head above the rim.

Sure man.

So jalen predicting Rudy gay for Jamel Crawford on they last podcast, that would be interesting for the clippers, and jalen lowkey source lowkey always been correct.

Last edited:

KD in trying to find himself is going to keep it a topic though. He has diarrhea of the mouth.

For someone who spoke very often last two years or so about his disdain for the media and their ability to twist things..

Yet he continues running to them.. and it's only making things worse

There is a reason Russ is only being referred to in these things.. everything is short "just another game" and all the other cliches

Last edited:
To be fair Russ is the one who got did dirty.

KD is the bad guy being forced to justify himself. Russ doesnt need to justify anything.

Lmao that penguin vid got me in the feels TBH [emoji]128545[/emoji]
these birds ain't loyal 
mean.gif

Lebron didn't like the villain role. He couldn't handle not being liked... Don't know why people are saying otherwise.

Some people just aren't meant for it.

Because he actually did fit the villain role for a bit even though he didn't like it.

To be fair Russ is the one who got did dirty.

KD is the bad guy being forced to justify himself. Russ doesnt need to justify anything.

If you don't feed the beast, it will go away..

Look at Durant's free agency vs Dwight's

Durant stops talking about it.. and draymond keeps his mouth shut for once.. something else will come up, always does

Russ ain't get done dirty. Kd didn't have to sign with Okc. Not like he forced a trade out. He left as a free agent. Ditto with Lebron leaving the heat or the Cavs the first time.
. . It's a Business. People can choose where they want to play. Don't get how Russ was done dirty .
seeing the kd situation makes me see how dumb it was to hate on Lebron for wanting to play with better teammates or go to another squad.
Kd seems upset though. Not acting right bout the whole situation. I like and feel like Lebron handled the backlash much better and more mature.

Last edited:
Durant didn't owe Russ anything..

But if their relationship was/is what KD claims it was/is, then it's messed up Durant didn't at least say something instead of their only communication being a text message.. and especially with everything KD is saying in the media

Ain't that hard to make a call

Last edited:
Durant didn't owe Russ anything..

But if their relationship was/is what KD claims it was/is, then it's messed up Durant didn't at least say something instead of their only communication being a text message.. and especially with everything KD is saying in the media

Ain't that hard to make a call
true on that. Kd should've made a call or let him know before hand he wanted to bounce. Kd didn't owe Okc anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom