Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay been a fraud from the second he called out LeBron. I've seen nothing but bricks since. Olympics included.

Kerr was raving about Klay Thompson's conditioning in training camp thanks to team USA.

This is the worst slump of his career. 9 for his last 46.

Unbelievable. His mechanics are textbook, coming off team usa.

Obviously he'll be fine but it's still mystifying. He can't go cold like this in May & June

I wonder if his body is just tired. He's played as much basketball as anyone the past two years.

It's also hilarious that the Lakers have their number :lol: m
I remember in '08 the Bobcats used to play Boston really good too & I just couldn't understand :lol:

That's five 30+ performances in the first 5 games of the season for DeMar. First guy to do that since MJ :lol:

Idk

Last edited:
Not only has double d surpassed kd and kawhi, he's now uslurped mj. Legendary.

But seriously I respect the hell outta him for balling out like this after signing that contract. I had a low key fear that dudes would get lazy with all this money getting thrown around but he's setting a standard.

D'Lo young king.

You gotta love these young Laker guys man, Luke going to have them in the playoffs in a couple years. :pimp:

***** caressed him to let him know it'd be aight before he took his soul 
laugh.gif

Seems like the warriors always hit playhouse right before a lakers game :lol: :smh:

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE ALA ain't get a chance to power up so far this year smh , y'all a lil better than expected

If the Warriors are going to Playhouse then they already lost :lol:

This Lakers team is really fun to watch. It's a shame Lakers fans are fonna us hate them in a couple years.

You could see this laker team building from the pre season .. they were fun to watch then and I'm happy that it carried over .. mozgod giving them some nice play too despite the contract

Thank god kobe and Scott are gone

Russell and randle serving up that crow to those who slandered them .. they only get their stats in garbage time remember

Last edited:
I wonder if his body is just tired. He's played as much basketball as anyone the past two years.

Didn't really think about this.. same goes for draymond, who we gotta remember is undersized and huge part of his game is hustle and will

Durant only played 27 games the year before last because of injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom