Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan comment time, but man this guy has improved so much. 

The craziest thing to me is how the Usage Rate is increasing with no detriment to his game whatsoever. His turnover rate is still under 8, and he's 7th in the league in Usage while leading it in PER (with a PER rating that cant be sustained I am aware).

Its amazing.

All the Warriors needed was Biyombo to make LeBron shook x Thompson not destroy them on the boards
but I assume that the same would have happened with their free agents, they would have all left due to the warriors not having enough money to sign them.

Why would you send nudes of a girl to your friends, they will just tell her to get her to leave you. High school never ends :nerd:

Klay has been broken since game 7 of the finals , it carried into the Olympics and so far this season

Last edited:
Something is off with curry man. I know he's had some scoring sprees but since preseason I've been seeing him consistently miss wide open looks that shooters just don't miss. Honestly looks like he didn't touch a basketball all summer. That might've been the worst game of his career last nite

62 or less and I'm a Hundredaire

61*

Stan comment time, but man this guy has improved so much. 

The craziest thing to me is how the Usage Rate is increasing with no detriment to his game whatsoever. His turnover rate is still under 8, and he's 7th in the league in Usage while leading it in PER (with a PER rating that cant be sustained I am aware).

Its amazing.

We are all kawitnesses

When Steph shot ain't falling it makes you realize how bad his shot selection is. Oh and this is KD team now, when they realize that they'll get it together.

Losing the finals caused a ripple effect to where they really sat Steph and let the record die.

You know they're just out there thinking that regular season records are pointless and we learned that last year, when really they should have ran every designed play to get a Steph 3 before that game ended.

he's always been too cocky for his own good. that's why he takes the worst shots, even worse than Kobe at his worst.

When Steph shot ain't falling it makes you realize how bad his shot selection is. Oh and this is KD team now, when they realize that they'll get it together.
Not only Curry won't be Scoring Champion again. KD can score more, he can dunk, he blocks shots and he's more consistent.

Klay be like: "Man we used to be the Splash Brothers. Now KD is the new star and he's not even getting us another ring"

Warriors expended a lot of emotion on the Thunder the night before, but that has nothing to do with thinking that you can replace Bogut and Ezeli with Great Value Bogut, a washed spiritless David West, and the Shaqtin' champion

laugh.gif
 These never get old. Hope they continue with the logo of every team GS loses to throughout the season.

Klay won't stay this cold all season. He'll get it going eventually.

This though... :x

The Lakers were 25/29 at the rim tonight

Rim protection is an issue.

Last edited:
GSW can't even beat the LOLakers?

Luke Walton probably pumping I got the keys on his way home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom