Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CONFETTI? :rofl: :rofl:
That's... every home win.

Some variation of that post has been made after every primetime Lakers win for the past 3 seasons. And every time, someone responds with the same reply you just posted.

It's one of those things people post while already knowing the answer to. I can guarantee you this won't be the last time the post is made this season.

Sure luke went to his old team, but he knows he goofed. He could have been part of another dynasty. Now he's at a place where winning 17 games is considered a successful season

giphy.gif

Last edited:
To be serious, we know the Warriors will still make the playoffs and probably will be the number 1 or 2 seed because their offense is gonna look like what they looked did at Thursday more than tonight
However, they might not even make the finals this year because the teams like the Spurs, Clippers, or Blazers would eat them alive in the post and rebounding for a series. Warriors FO have clearly gambled on investing in more offense instead of getting more role players that would be beneficial for team defense and rebounding. Looks like that investment has a good chance of not panning out.

i agree. i still think gsw will end up with a #1 seed. even though i still picked them to get back to the finals, i am really starting to second guess that prediction. if they make it to the finals, it will be hard for them to keep the cavs and TT off the glass, let alone LBJ who is capable of having 10+ rebound games at SF.

but this take is extremely hot and its still early, so what do i know.

klay premium trade bait..possibly move him for the pieces they need? couple bench and a body in the middle? i lreally like klay, but it aint like his defense is what it was or rather, rumored to be. only thing is, if you trade him, bron WILL find a way to get him and turn him into Cashius Ali Bomaye.

2nd game of a b2b but didn't the warriors rest last night after blowing out okc?
That loss had nothing to do with a b2b. LAL is deep AF. Randle and Nance anialated GSW on the boards(something more than a few teams are going to do), and they knocked down shots while moving the ball.
LAL bench is way way way better than GSW, and when GSW starters couldn't get a lead, welp.

That loss had nothing to do with a b2b. LAL is deep AF. Randle and Nance anialated GSW on the boards(something more than a few teams are going to do), and they knocked down shots while moving the ball.
LAL bench is way way way better than GSW, and when GSW starters couldn't get a lead, welp.

Oh I see, i didnt watch the game and prob will rewatch tmr. Only if OKC bench can hold a lead for russ to rest up

I still think Dray would be missed the least AND bring the highest return.

technically i would move draymond first too. only thing is he does best on bron. but he's making blake look like a gawd these days. i would try and keep the 2 historicall great shooters with kd for as long as possible. generational shooting doesnt come around every day.

Dray had been playing really well, though.
Second best player behind KD thus far.
I think he's been at or near a triple double every game.

But as you mentioned, Klay/Steph shooting can't be replaced, Klay will be fine.

His game log so far

View media item 2221039

Last edited:
To be serious, we know the Warriors will still make the playoffs and probably will be the number 1 or 2 seed because their offense is gonna look like what they looked did at Thursday more than tonight
However, they might not even make the finals this year because the teams like the Spurs, Clippers, or Blazers would eat them alive in the post and rebounding for a series. Warriors FO have clearly gambled on investing in more offense instead of getting more role players that would be beneficial for team defense and rebounding. Looks like that investment has a good chance of not panning out.

i agree. i still think gsw will end up with a #1 seed. even though i still picked them to get back to the finals, i am really starting to second guess that prediction. if they make it to the finals, it will be hard for them to keep the cavs and TT off the glass, let alone LBJ who is capable of having 10+ rebound games at SF.

but this take is extremely hot and its still early, so what do i know.

The take is of course early, but you can also obviously tell the Warriors are definitely weaker on defense. Bogut and HB are definitely missed on that end of the court.

He's still the backbone of the defense and rebounding for the Warriors
I think Klay would end up being the odd man out if Warriors continue being streaky, which I doubt they will continue being inconsistent as the season goes on, but who knows

Last edited:
dudes need to be cut or traded to fill in the gaps. they arent just gonna magically go away. warriors looked flabby and sick tonight ol donyell marshall steve francis bobby brown face ***. Defense of the first unit is buns. kd = harrison for the most part. but Zaza =/= Bogut at all. At least not yet.

Warriors with this new squad damn near need Mark Jackson to come get them warmed up and playing hard again and then let Kerr WP his way to another chip.

Last edited:

Assuming curry or Durant are the most off limits..

Klay would net a higher return.. what dray does is accentuated by being on that team with those guys spacing the floor

Same goes for iggy.. but iggy is getting up there now and has a lot of miles

klay premium trade bait..possibly move him for the pieces they need? couple bench and a body in the middle? i lreally like klay, but it aint like his defense is what it was or rather, rumored to be. only thing is, if you trade him, bron WILL find a way to get him and turn him into Cashius Ali Bomaye.
Lets not forget that Klay thompson single handedly saved the warriors numerous games against the thunder and the Cavs last playoffs. Dude had to go into god mode hitting everything he threw up to get his team the W.
Theres a lot of overreaction and this team will win a lot of games, but I know in the back of Klays mind he's been thinking that we were 73-9 why did we have to bring him in. Its all over that dudes face, even when they are winning. I knew he felt that way when he told that reporter in the offseason that he wasn't sacrificing ****.

At least they have one Chip.
You can't take that away no matter how much being light years ahead sent them into a tail spin.

They were just showing off acquiring KD.

What GSW had was like dating the hot girl who is also smart, funny, down to Earth and likes Sports. Signing KD is when she catches you sending her nudes to your buddy and she tells you that she wants to break up.

Last edited:
Philly gotta be happy. Lakers aren't bottom 3 bad now. They shook get that pick now. Also of philly get the lakers pick this year. Lakers lose their 2019 pick too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom