Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royce Young@royceyoung 15h15 hours ago

JaVale McGee checks in. Fun fact: He was on my flight this morning from LA to Oakland at 7:30 am. I have no idea why.

CwbDrI9UQAANG4a.jpg

Already know exactly where Javele is going to be after tonight's game.

Will "The Thrill" (who I was thinking would play the 6th man role, but starting)

18 / 5 / 2.7
50 / 57 / 94

those %'s are going to go down, but definitely

I dont remember too many people being that high on the Kantner signing and his defensive woes are well chronicled when discussing him. You're making stuff up. Even still, he is kind of young and it's only 70m compared to of course a quarter billy with a B for 2 bland *** ~30 yr old players who also have yet to make an all star game or all NBA team. To pair with more bland, old , oft injured bums

Last edited:
Turned my local radio on while I do some invoicing..........man OKC fans are ******* HOT about that KD performance and beat down lastnight
laugh.gif

OKLA callers when it comes to SOONERS have always been bad/delusional, but this is HILARIOUS
laugh.gif

I don't get why the stars on the side of the sixers jerseys don't go all the way down

it's wild but i know kd still has some loyal fans in okc and they werent gonna boo when he returned in february....yea that all out of the window now after how he acted last night. they gonna trash him every time he touches the rock now

I dont remember too many people being that high on the Kantner signing and his defensive woes are well chronicled when discussing him. You're making stuff up. Even still, he is kind of young and it's only 70m compared to of course a quarter billy with a B for 2 bland *** ~30 yr old players who also have yet to make an all star game or all NBA team. To pair with more bland, old , oft injured bums

:nthat:

it's wild but i know kd still has some loyal fans in okc and they werent gonna boo when he returned in february....yea that all out of the window now after how he acted last night. they gonna trash him every time he touches the rock now
really don't get it.. one would think, with how everything has played out since he left that it was the thunder who made the decision to leave him

I dont know what they expected. Even if Russ had a night like we expected, theres quite literally not another player on the team you can trust to dribble the ball up the floor against even token pressure. Dipo I guess had a breakout game, but still, he's meh until otherwise proven. He is tough defensively though which is a plus compared to KMart, Reggie, and James before him

adams getting 3 early fouls really killed us.. but that's just a small thing with the shots KD and then eventually other guys were hitting

I dont know what they expected. Even if Russ had a night like we expected, theres quite literally not another player on the team you can trust to dribble the ball up the floor against even token pressure. Dipo I guess had a breakout game, but still, he's meh until otherwise proven. He is tough defensively though which is a plus compared to KMart, Reggie, and James before him

I will always have much respect for Shmurda after that OKC/MEM series that went 7. You like to give Adams more credit for winning that series, but I give it to Reggie for having that 32-point Game 4.

Can't eem put Dipo on that level, yet.

Last edited:
I mentioned over last weekend that the game last night would make GSW look like GSW/contenders again.

NBA should take notice, just make your run when OKC makes their first subs.

If you have to leave your starters in for 5minutes longer while OKC subs, it can win you the game in one move.

Last edited:
Reggie just turned into such a ***** off the court, there was no salvaging that relationship. I think you could have gotten better for him than the poo poo platter we di though

if you come dressed in white stripper leggings and baby bib you better beat your opponent and have a monster game

Will "The Thrill" (who I was thinking would play the 6th man role, but starting)

18 / 5 / 2.7
50 / 57 / 94

those %'s are going to go down, but definitely
Baltimore's Finest
pimp.gif
 ...knew he was gon be good even as a youngin when i saw hard hard he played every game...alotta players could be better just from more effort

Last edited:
I find it interesting that most of the folks I hear bagging on Reggie and Webber are all the same age group.

There are some 25 and overs that bleed into the group that dislikes them but that's because the narrative of how horrible they are has been growing with the young crowd and Twitter world for going on 5 years or so now.

It never crossed my mind that Webber/Reggie sucked(and still doesn't).
I never heard that until I hopped on NT where I'm interacting with that younger age group daily.

(yes I do understand some folks outside of that 25 and under age group dislike them, and dislike them based on their own opinion)

webber is great

reggie is the worst

people just hate webber cuz hes associated with the kings who people hate already

I think he should chill with the "subtle" shots and dress more normal too until we win one. Would just be emblematic of a singular focus on basketball imo but now Im sounding like an old head.

Has anyone said anything about Avery Bradley's start?

20.6ppg
8.2rpg
4apg
61% TS

50/48/75
We know those numbers will dip, but his progression brings me back to when I argued with some folks #onhere about AB being better than Shump.

One dude got better each season.

Other dude reached his peak before he was on his current squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom