Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie is terrible and Webber is worse

Nooope. Reggie is a lock for the worst. It's more than just the words that come out of his mouth. It's the sound of his voice on top of that. ive said before im capable of tuning announcers out. Like with Webber it just becomes background noise to me. But Reggie breaks down my walls from all sides and drives me ******* insane.

Last edited:
^^^^exactly what I"m talking about

He wasn't as bad when he started out though, now that he's gotten comfortable he's unbeatable to listen to.

Reggie also is paired up with Kevin Harlan which makes him a little more tolerable to me. Marv is a legend but he be on the sauce sometime.

Last edited:

I just remember I hated the deal. People kept talking about how he's only 23, he's putting up these points/boards at the age of 23, OKC needed to re-sign him, etc etc. Then, of course, you had people come in with their regular Grizz troll garbage to justify why it made sense
laugh.gif
was that not his age? were they making up his points and boards?

and yet your words:

Quote:
I was crucified on here for calling the Kanter contract terrible.
Aside from that, any contract Pre-KD leaving gets a pass from me.

Like I don't care how bad folks thought that contract was, when we had KD.

I liked what he brought when OKC were contenders. 

I don't really give a **** now. 

Nooope. Reggie is a lock for the worst. It's more than just the words that come out of his mouth. It's the sound of his voice on top of that. ive said before im capable of tuning announcers out. Like with Webber it just becomes background noise to me. But Reggie breaks down my walls from all sides and drives me ******* insane.

100 percent facts.

It's literally impossible to be worse than Reggie. He is the absolute worst. And it's not even close.

Brent Berry needs more bump.

I find it interesting that most of the folks I hear bagging on Reggie and Webber are all the same age group.

There are some 25 and overs that bleed into the group that dislikes them but that's because the narrative of how horrible they are has been growing with the young crowd and Twitter world for going on 5 years or so now.

It never crossed my mind that Webber/Reggie sucked(and still doesn't).
I never heard that until I hopped on NT where I'm interacting with that younger age group daily.

(yes I do understand some folks outside of that 25 and under age group dislike them, and dislike them based on their own opinion)

Did you listen to him yesterday? I can't imagine how annoyed I'd be if I were an OKC fan.

Outside of the constant shots at OKC that were just lies, dude was not making sense at least half the time. It was like he was extra nervous but still trying to sound like he knew about basketball.

i actually like harden as pg , small sample size so far  but its works. you dont need the smallest dude on the court to be a defender.  have no problem with pgs who dont really play d. easy to mask. i have a problem with sg and sf that dont play d. 
Yea.

Him on point was the right move.

If Harden started playing Defense though, I'd be kinda pissed.

I like the watch-bys he does. Always make a great clip

Last edited:
 Did you listen to him yesterday? I can't imagine how annoyed I'd be if I were an OKC fan.

Outside of the constant shots at OKC that were just lies, dude was not making sense at least half the time. It was like he was extra nervous but still trying to sound like he knew about basketball.
I agreed with him on Kanter though.

Kanter over there with no stats and no PT  and talking trash? Me don't like that.

They rested them a couple games ago. Dont think they're resting tonight at home vs the clips

funny how the media always talking about these dudes are too friendly and now KD and Russ aren't friendly enough 
laugh.gif

[quote name="KingFoamNYC"]Imagine a weekly NBA show with KG and Sheed on HBO[/quote]Throw a scrappy white guy and a ref in there and turn the cameras on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom