Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Knicks biggest problem is Phil srs..he got that whole organization by the balls so until he's gone they'll continue with the trash that is the triangle. No coach will be able to do what they want without him overruling em..and did horny even get to choose his staff? I seen Kurt ******* Rambis on the bench the other day :x

Last edited:
Nah I haven't really..I watched the one game against Houston and he did not look good on either end or the floor

That's one game where nobody on the team looked good.

He also had 24/14 and 7 blocks against Houston last year sans Melo.

I thought Rose looked pretty good :nerd:

Courtney wasn't bad

Melo tries to do too much and plays absolutely no defense

stop always playing the victim. good lord. its always 'me me me' with you.

memphis buns.

get off my nuts then

No worse than giving a 29yo coming off an Achilles injury 153 mill

What was the achilles injury? :lol: Because it was sore?

I wouldn't give a guy who had multiple negative BPM seasons, historically bad defensive numbers, a player who made his team worse while on the floor and basically an empty stat guy $70MM.

:lol: literally nobody is on your nuts. Nobody ever talks about you at all. So you bring yourself up in conversation. you offer nothing to any of these discussions but ridiculous rhetoric about your grizzlies as you try to justify their insane payroll of washed players. have multiple seats, over there.

Was AMP saying all of this about a week ago? :lol:

*checks Knicks thread*

Knicks fans for the most part sound ridiculous when they discuss the team/Kristaps.

They ok with him being the 3rd option on offense, being "effecient" with his shot when really he's the most dangerous offense option they have.

If he's shooting 15-18 times a game, the defense is going to be compromised just because of the gravity of his game.

It would make it much easier for Rose and Melo to penetrate and get the looks they want.

Hornacek is handcuffed here and that's obvious because we saw he is a WAY better offensive coach than Phil is allowing him to be.

Didn't he have Achilles tendonitis or some **** and missed the playoffs :lol: or am I trippin and he wasn't injured last year

:lol: literally nobody is on your nuts. Nobody ever talks about you at all. So you bring yourself up in conversation. you offer nothing to any of these discussions but ridiculous rhetoric about your grizzlies as you try to justify their insane payroll of washed players. have multiple seats, over there.

The fact that you have to respond to me every time I post something shows you care too much about what I say. Its times where I don't bring the Grizz up at all, but you want to troll and be a nuisance like a little *** kid constantly.

But, from now on, I'll start reporting your bum *** so you can get out of the thread.

YOU never offer anything to a conversation. You think saying something funny can justify you being in here because your basketball knowledge is trash. That's why you have almost 30k posts in 5 years. All that quantity full of trash and no quality.

Didn't he have Achilles tendonitis or some **** and missed the playoffs :lol: or am I trippin and he wasn't injured last year

Yea :lol: Something he could've played through after a while, but didn't want to risk rupturing it. Just not the same as someone who actually ruptured his achilles though

Last edited:
Yikes testy here to start the weekend. Hitting the report button is really a thing though, interesting.

Yikes testy here to start the weekend. Hitting the report button is really a thing though, interesting.

Never used it, but will probably start trying it out soon so my nuts can breathe.

i miss the chester's and bigmike's of the world. cool peeps no matter how much they trolled :smokin

Last edited:
I'm trying to pinpoint when exactly the personality change from mild mannered to obnoxious with bhz took place? @erupt107th expertise is required.

Last edited:

It's some dudes in here playing by different rules.

I thought we was all men in here but then dudes starting reporting me for responding to them coming at me, getting me banned twice. :x :lol:

Now I'm on my best behavior but that takes a little bit of fun out of the thread if you can't really talk ****.

Last edited:
People talk **** to me all the time, but now that I'm starting to respond to the **** talking and some aren't able to take it. Or, I'm being called out for it like I started it :lol: . Its cool when someone throw some shots at Conley constantly, but when I start throwing shots back then people start *****ing.

Then, it keeps going days after the fact.

I don't come at anybody until they come at me. Its fun for a while, but it starts to get annoying when it happens on the daily. Most of it I'm cool about it, but some of it is just plain stupid. If you can't take the trollin back, then stop doing it yourself :lol:

Last edited:
It's never that serious though, it's a message board, if it gets you too much in your feelings, log off. Or less intrusive just block the person, reporting someone unless it's blatantly egregious is kinda soft.

bhz you gotta chill :lol:. It's gotten to the point where I scroll past most of your posts. Nobody gives a **** about the grizzlies bro you just gotta accept it. to be clear your other posts are cool but when I sense you going in depth about the intricacies of fizdale's offense or the intrinsic value of chandler parsons I just move on. I'm looking out for you

pimp.gif

maybe that answers your question @Mamba MVP .

i wish i could give people as much **** about their team as they do about mine, but time just doesn't allow it.
to be fair though its cause you like the ultimate cheerleader . i dont got no problem with you but you got to see how that can get on peoples nerves. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom