Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's what Kanter was saying to KD on the sideline
laugh.gif
. That's a legitimate question he asked though. No wonder Billy D benched him for the rest of the game.
had to look up what was said..

Whoever does the visual content for Bleacher Report needs a raise.
yup.. their content is creative as hell.. gotta give bleacher report that

I'd say there's a little bit of hype cause he's kind of a intriguing prospect. But he didnt warrant a 10th pick. I think the Bucks logic is that after the 7th pick the draft kinda becomes a crap shoot. Maybe they tried to trade down but either way after Murray was off the board at 7, Thon was the guy they wanted and they were gonna take him wherever. Gonna be boom or bust. Which kinda makes sense to me.

Last edited:
As a prospect with age questions that played well during SL? Yes

As a key player in the Bucks sneaking into the playoffs? No way.

I'm confused. are you talking about this season? I don't expect him to contribute much of anything this year. But long term he's a key player. You called him a project, giannis was a project too

Last edited:
how is this not a travel? he picked up the rock behind the 3 point line.

come on refs. i get that its pretty, but yall wilin b

lowkey, if the refs actually called all travels in game, games would be 4 hrs long with 60 to's per team.

Definitely. Bird screwed that one up.

Without a doubt.

Idk what he though Teague could add that Hill didn't give them.

Hill is a better shooter, defender with more size.

Teague may be better off the dribble but when you have Monta and PG already in the starting lineup, who cares?

It bummed me out seeing Durant and Westbrook last night. This whole thing still feels weird.

What was even weirder was him trash talking the OKC bench :rofl:

Kanter came through with that ether post game though :lol: :x

Last edited:
Embiid was always the most talented.

I'm disappointed in Wiggins so far especially after his rookie year, I thought he would've took that step by now.

At the same time, he finally has a great coach for the first time in his life and I think Thibs will get the best out of him.

Bari is about what I expected, he's in a tough situation because I don't think anybody expected Giannis to be this good.

He also would benefit greatly from getting a 3 point shot and he's horrible on defense like I thought he would be.

I'm not going to say the 2014 Draft was overhyped, these guys are just starting their 3rd year, ****** is 21-22 years old.

I do hope Thibs gets the best out of him. Canadian lottery picks have been embarrassing so far...Wiggins, Bennette, and TT...I do hope he takes the next step sooner rather than later.

Wouldn't Giannis help Bari with all the attention he is getting? I did think he would have had a consistent 3 point shot by now. I think he is talented enough and smart enough to get one.

The reason I say it was overhyped because people were comparing that draft class to 96 and 03. You can tell very early that Iverson, Bron, Melo, Wade, Bosh etc were franchise players and future all stars. But you can't say that with any of the 14 draft other than a healthy Embiid.

i need kanters post game?

what did russ say?

kd only talked trash to kanter. every body else was mum.

The only real loser in this is Nick Collison. Such a nice guy. He doesnt deserve this.He like the child during a divorce. He thinks it's his fault. It is.

Last edited:
It bummed me out seeing Durant and Westbrook last night. This whole thing still feels weird.

What was even weirder was him trash talking the OKC bench :rofl:

Kanter came through with that ether post game though :lol: :x
What did he say? I Googled and found nothing.

Some NBA writers tweeted it last night that he said "where was this kind of performance in the playoffs last year?" :lol: :lol:

interesting. he balled in the playoffs last year though. outside of game 6 and 7. averaged 30 yea? 3 ball was fallin last night.

guarantee playing with steph and klay every day, kd will have a 10+ 3 pt night. night. They both have multiple times. Klay hit 11 I think. Steph hit 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom