Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It bummed me out seeing Durant and Westbrook last night. This whole thing still feels weird.

What was even weirder was him trash talking the OKC bench :rofl:

Kanter came through with that ether post game though :lol: :x
What did he say? I Googled and found nothing.

Some NBA writers tweeted it last night that he said "where was this kind of performance in the playoffs last year?" :lol: :lol:

interesting. he balled in the playoffs last year though. outside of game 6 and 7. averaged 30 yea? 3 ball was fallin last night.

guarantee playing with steph and klay every day, kd will have a 10+ 3 pt night. night. They both have multiple times. Klay hit 11 I think. Steph hit 12.

Probably meant when it really mattered in games 6 and 7,least that's how I that took it :lol:

Last edited:
I was crucified on here for calling the Kanter contract terrible. Kept hearing about how young he is :lol: . But, no one wanted to hear about how terrible Utah was with him on the court and it stuck with him in OKC

he balled in the playoffs last year though. outside of game 6 and 7. averaged 30 yea?
he wasn't THAT great in the playoffs last year.. considering the standard he set

vs dallas round 1: 36% from the field and 26% from 3

vs spurs round 2: 50% and 29%

vs warriors: 42% and 28%

I was crucified on here for calling the Kanter contract terrible. Kept hearing about how young he is :lol: . But, no one wanted to hear about how terrible Utah was with him on the court and it stuck with him in OKC

Centers who are historically bad defenders just don't work.

When you compare Kanter and Gobert contracts it looks even worse.

I was crucified on here for calling the Kanter contract terrible. Kept hearing about how young he is
laugh.gif
no you weren't..

even those in favor of the contract spoke with trepidation.. and it had more to do with showing Durant and westbrook they were willing to spend on young talent

no one was getting roasted either way.. but I do remember you taking an extra take.. and if by talking reason is 'crucifying you' then sure you got "crucified"

but I guess that's what happens when anyone disagrees with anything you say, even if it just ever so slightly

Last edited:
no you weren't..

even those in favor of the contract spoke with trepidation.. and it had more to do with showing Durant and westbrook they were willing to spend on young talent

no one was getting roasted either way.. but I do remember you taking an extra take.. and if by talking reason is 'crucifying you' then sure you got "crucified"

but I guess that's what happens when anyone disagrees with anything you say, even if it just ever so slightly

I just remember I hated the deal. People kept talking about how he's only 23, he's putting up these points/boards at the age of 23, OKC needed to re-sign him, etc etc. Then, of course, you had people come in with their regular Grizz troll garbage to justify why it made sense :lol: .

I just didn't think you guys needed him (this was prior to anyone thought KD would actually leave and you would trade Ibaka). My main premise was how terrible he was defensively and you couldn't really pair him with anyone and it make sense. Just felt like it was money down the drain it was shocking to see you guys do that.

I just remember I hated the deal. People kept talking about how he's only 23, he's putting up these points/boards at the age of 23, OKC needed to re-sign him, etc etc. Then, of course, you had people come in with their regular Grizz troll garbage to justify why it made sense
laugh.gif
was that not his age? were they making up his points and boards?

and yet your words:

Quote:
I was crucified on here for calling the Kanter contract terrible.

was that not his age? were they making up his points and boards?

and yet your words:

Quote:

I was crucified because people always seem to bring up what my team doing as a talking point to why something doesn't make sense.

So, yes, those were my words.

Next question?

Last edited:
stop always playing the victim. good lord. its always 'me me me' with you.

memphis buns.

get off my nuts then

No worse than giving a 29yo coming off an Achilles injury 153 mill

What was the achilles injury? :lol: Because it was sore?

I wouldn't give a guy who had multiple negative BPM seasons, historically bad defensive numbers, a player who made his team worse while on the floor and basically an empty stat guy $70MM.

Last edited:
Horn saying they need to get Porzingus the ball. Why are Melo and rose stunting his growth for..

Organization happens from top down, they have one of the worst owners in sports period, who hired one of the worst basketball presidents even though he's a HOF coach.

It all goes down from there.

Horn saying they need to get Porzingus the ball. Why are Melo and rose stunting his growth for..

Man Hornacek needs to stop talking about how Rose and Melo 'didn't get him the ball' and talk instead of why he benches Porzingis in fourth quarters. No one is talking about that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom