Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that most of the folks I hear bagging on Reggie and Webber are all the same age group.

There are some 25 and overs that bleed into the group that dislikes them but that's because the narrative of how horrible they are has been growing with the young crowd and Twitter world for going on 5 years or so now.

It never crossed my mind that Webber/Reggie sucked(and still doesn't).

I never heard that until I hopped on NT where I'm interacting with that younger age group daily.

(yes I do understand some folks outside of that 25 and under age group dislike them, and dislike them based on their own opinion)

Last edited:
Dudes are soft. You talk about a team, they take it personally like they wearing that jersey. Guys not built like they used to be. reporting dudes lmaoo.

It's never that serious though, it's a message board, if it gets you too much in your feelings, log off. Or less intrusive just block the person, reporting someone unless it's blatantly egregious is kinda soft.

I'm saying, that's the **** I just don't understand.

I can understand maybe if you like 16 or something but as a grown *** man? That shows some serious insecurity, immaturity and lack of control over your emotions.

Only time I've ever reported someone on NT period was because of racist trolling around police killing which there is just no place for.

But for going back and forth in the NBA thread? That's a different level of softness. :lol:

Last edited:
bhz you gotta chill :lol:. It's gotten to the point where I scroll past most of your posts. Nobody gives a **** about the grizzlies bro you just gotta accept it. to be clear your other posts are cool but when I sense you going in depth about the intricacies of fizdale's offense or the intrinsic value of chandler parsons I just move on. I'm looking out for you

how about when i bring up kawhi or kanter and somebody comments on the grizz?

this is how most of this gets started :lol:

i'm not coming here talking grizz all day every day

I find it interesting that the folks I hear bagging on Reggie and Webber are all the same age group.

There are some 25 and overs that bleed into the group that dislikes them but that's because the narrative of how horrible they are has been growing with the young crowd and Twitter world for going on 5 years or so now.

It never crossed my mind that Webber/Reggie sucked(and still doesn't).

I never heard that until I hopped on NT where I'm interacting with that younger age group daily.
i dont really pay attention much to commentators. bill walton was my favorite but other then that uhh, no one really memorable or entertaining  for me in ball , other then the great local legend chick hearns. 

bhz you gotta chill :lol:. It's gotten to the point where I scroll past most of your posts. Nobody gives a **** about the grizzlies bro you just gotta accept it. to be clear your other posts are cool but when I sense you going in depth about the intricacies of fizdale's offense or the intrinsic value of chandler parsons I just move on. I'm looking out for you

my point exactly. but he acts like we're bullying him.

Reggie is terrible and Webber is worse, he tries to say 100000 things before taking a breath and literally is ranting incoherently 90% of the time. They should be permanent replaced by Brent Barry and Steve Smith.

Nah not just one night.

Kawhi came back with a butter jumper and AD, well he just came back.

And...let's be real, even if we take Harden out we can't put Russ there, Steph is a better player.

Harden ain't better than Russ.
The 3 guards cracking top 5 talks and or lists are Russ/Steph/Harden.

To me, they are all interchangeable and can have an argument made for them.

I'm must choosing Harden from those 3, but it's not crazy if you like Russ or JsAsinda likes Steph.

Both reasonable.

when i mention reporting, i'm soft. but, n's mention reporting in here on the daily :lol: i've been on here for 11 years b and didn't report a soul.

i've never used it before. i think the soft ones are the people who consistently act like children in here on the regular because they disagree with something someone else saying.

how about when i bring up kawhi or kanter and somebody comments on the grizz?

this is how most of this gets started :lol:

i'm not coming here talking grizz all day every day

you make yourself a target because people know they can get you riled up. You've become troll bait bro. Just gotta take it in stride and save up ammo for the manifesto when the grizz take the throne that's all

The 3 guards cracking top 5 talks and or lists are Russ/Steph/Harden.

To me, they are all interchangeable and can have an argument made for them.

I'm must choosing Harden from those 3, but it's not crazy if you like Russ or JsAsinda likes Steph.

Both reasonable.
i actually like harden as pg , small sample size so far  but its works. you dont need the smallest dude on the court to be a defender.  have no problem with pgs who dont really play d. easy to mask. i have a problem with sg and sf that dont play d. 

Man yall' know what you get from BHZ.

I remember he wasn't around as much last season and the thread was worse off.

I say let BHZ cook
pimp.gif

Man yall' know what you get from BHZ.

I remember he wasn't around as much last season and the thread was worse off.

I say let BHZ cook:pimp:

i'm just trying to be a consistent 3D guy. i'm going to always play solid defense and make the wide open 3. ball handling decent enough. you always need that on any championship level squad.

The thread has jumped 40 pages since I last checked it ~24 hours. What type of shenanigans have been going on in here :nerd: :nerd:

when i mention reporting, i'm soft. but, n's mention reporting in here on the daily :lol: i've been on here for 11 years b and didn't report a soul.

i've never used it before. i think the soft ones are the people who consistently act like children in here on the regular because they disagree with something someone else saying.

They get roasted too, it's just you're the one doing it right now. Plus you've been in your feels for a minute now it's really evident.

I'm trying to pinpoint when exactly the personality change from mild mannered to obnoxious with bhz took place? HIM HIM expertise is required.

Have I become th resident factchecker? :lol:

BHZ used to go hard back in the days. He had actually toned it down the last few years but you guys pushed him to the edge again.

BHZ is cool peoples aside from the fact that he avoids me on PS4.

Last edited:
anybody gonna drive to temecula to show their love for their team? if not who cares these players dont care about any of us.

The thread has jumped 40 pages since I last checked it ~24 hours. What type of shenanigans have been going on in here
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
durant confirmed hes the 2nd best player in the l. 

snitching, no snitching thoughts . 

durants the best someone ever seen. 

porzingus needs more touches 

bucks are putting all they chips on thon maker 

Have I become th resident factchecker? :lol:

BHZ used to go hard back in the days. He had actually toned it down the last few years but you guys pushed him to the edge again.

last year was underrated for me. not many recognized how much i disliked some of our transactions and how old we were. damn near could've won most improved homer.

i became the biggest target when i said the grizz would give GSW the most trouble in 2014-15. luckily, i was out of the country when we went up 2-1 in that playoff series and by the time i got bike, all things fell apart. i probably would've got banned after that 2-1 start and would've been for no reason :lol:

You guys are lucky I can't find the posts from when C webb first started doing color commentary during the Sumemr league 5/6 years ago. Everybody was praising him and I was trying to tell y'all he was trash.

^^^^exactly what I"m talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom