Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup he & Parker both need to keep climbing.

Giannis still doesn't have a 3 ball but he's doing everything else right now, going back to the 2nd half of last year. He looks amazing. Hopefully that comes for both he & Parker or it'll be tough to do anything in the playoffs. Looking way ahead, obviously.
bron in the finals

Why we bringing up bron? lol.
OG quote was dude saying KD was the best

You guys are lucky I can't find the posts from when C webb first started doing color commentary during the Sumemr league 5/6 years ago. Everybody was praising him and I was trying to tell y'all he was trash.

This dude went on for 2 minutes saying Morrow dunker on durant when it was Grant.

He gave Draymond credit for talking **** and getting a tech. "That's what your teammates donfor you. Het a tech, take the pressure off you". Then when Kanter is talking **** "he needs to stop talking." What?
Please do. Cause I always thought he sucked.

http://niketalk.com/t/337872/shaq-has-made-inside-the-nba-unwatchable/180

Jeff Teague 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

9 ppg on 25% FG and 11% from 3 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Giannis still doesn't have a 3 ball but he's doing everything else right now, going back to the 2nd half of last year. He looks amazing. Hopefully that comes for both he & Parker or it'll be tough to do anything in the playoffs. Looking way ahead, obviously.
bron in the finals

Shoeking lost his damn mind last night.

George Hill catches so much slander for no reason. I swear people saw him struggle against Miami in the playoffs a couple years back (a team that destroyed PGs) and ignored everything else.

George Hill catches so much slander for no reason. I swear people saw him struggle against Miami in the playoffs a couple years back (a team that destroyed PGs) and ignored everything else.

Yup. I said before the season I thought that was a downgrade for Indy.

No, it's all on Giannis.

Since the ASB last year he's basically averaged around 20/9/6 with steals/blocks on 50% shooting and he's 21 years old.

He's the most talented under 23 player in the league next to Towns and is on pace to be a 1st team all NBA type player in his career.

I feel you but if thon doesn't live up to the hype the bucks are just another team. Same way towns needs Dunn Dunn and the rest to come thru. If I remember right their record was buns even with greek putting up those numbers and a healthy Middleton. Jabari's defense will maybe never be good enough to make him a real factor. A self actualized maker pushes them into the elite.

Thon hype? Where?

Anywhere to watch the full replay of Inside The NBA? I'm ready for some Friday morning lulz

bron in the finals

Shoeking lost his damn mind last night.

:rofl:

Whole time I was just thinking "he's on his own on this one."

View media item 2220128

Needed last night from Jabari after a slow start to the season. Giannis is gonna be that guy you can always rely on consistently.

Brogdon :smokin

Giannis is the future. Dude not even in his prime yet. Not even close to it actually. I know a lot of teams are gonna be after him when his Bucks contract up

So that's what Kanter was saying to KD on the sideline :lol:. That's a legitimate question he asked though. No wonder Billy D benched him for the rest of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom