Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you come dressed in white stripper leggings and baby bib you better beat your opponent and have a monster game
Man :lol:. Stockings and a halter top and got demolished. No dancing going on last night smh. Guess that's what he meant when he keep saying now I can do what I want.

:pimp:

>
thumb.aspx

Last edited:
it's wild but i know kd still has some loyal fans in okc and they werent gonna boo when he returned in february....yea that all out of the window now after how he acted last night. they gonna trash him every time he touches the rock now

really don't get it.. one would think, with how everything has played out since he left that it was the thunder who made the decision to leave him

100% bro. I was watching last night and it seemed like kd hated them lmaoo. Like wait...you break up with me and then you trash me to everybody you know and have the nerve to be mad at me for moving on? wth lol.

I think he should chill with the "subtle" shots and dress more normal too until we win one. Would just be emblematic of a singular focus on basketball imo but now Im sounding like an old head.
Lol come on man. That won't help anything.

I would completely get harden, reggie and/or ibaka wanting to get back at OKC..

well harden is an iffey one because he wanted out, since he knew he could get more money elsewhere than the okc 'max'.. but still

Durant, I don't get.. dudes would have done pretty much whatever he/they asked to keep him around

Last edited:
i dont really have a problem with reggie or chris. i actually like reggie's commentary. chris goes off topic and ranbles here and there but their are as bad as you guys make them out to be.

I like reggie though. some body spaz's 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!' is as cool as mike breens 'Bang!' or MJ's 'Mama there goes that man'.

well maybe not as cool as MJ, but its still cool imo. He gets as excited as we do.

I think he should chill with the "subtle" shots and dress more normal too until we win one. Would just be emblematic of a singular focus on basketball imo but now Im sounding like an old head.
Lol come on man. That won't help anything.
cmon bruh you root for the most anti personality-antics team in the association. It would just show a 100% focus on basketball and be a great leadership move. Same with James and his beard

Last edited:
well harden is an iffey one because he wanted out, since he knew he could get more money elsewhere than the okc 'max'.. but still
I just don't know that this is true though, tbh.

I mean, hearing Harden talk on it last year before our (I think HOliday Matchup) and he was fighting back tears, voice shaking, when talking about how he left, and why.

I don't know, OKC kind of f'ed Harden over IMO, and this is just me listening and believing Harden on his side of the story.

agreed.

Once AD gets rid of the unibrow Pelicans become instant contenders.

Same goes for Point Snitch and his eyebrows.

not srs

Last edited:

I just don't know that this is true though, tbh.

I mean, hearing Harden talk on it last year before our (I think HOliday Matchup) and he was fighting back tears, voice shaking, when talking about how he left, and why.

I don't know, OKC kind of f'ed Harden over IMO, and this is just me listening and believing Harden on his side of the story.
honestly, didn't see that..

but if that's the case.. I completely understand if he wanted to stick it to OKC

lol @ nice hearted naive Nick Collison. He's like 'Hey Durantula, there's something different about you, new shoes?'

bless his heart

Thabeet giving some info about his time with OKC

They became friends while Thabeet was playing with the Thunder from 2012-14, and they still talk regularly now. Thabeet recalled his old Thunder days when Durant and Westbrook were often hanging out off the court.

“As teammates, we were close. We were brotherly,” Thabeet said. “We hung out. It’s wasn’t never like we’re going to hang out without Russell. We didn’t even have to be in OKC to hang out. It would be like if we were back in OKC we’d be at Russell’s house or at KD’s house.

“Team bonding was important to us. So for him to leave was heartbreaking because they were always very close.”

Thabeet giving some info about his time with OKC

They became friends while Thabeet was playing with the Thunder from 2012-14, and they still talk regularly now. Thabeet recalled his old Thunder days when Durant and Westbrook were often hanging out off the court.

“As teammates, we were close. We were brotherly,” Thabeet said. “We hung out. It’s wasn’t never like we’re going to hang out without Russell. We didn’t even have to be in OKC to hang out. It would be like if we were back in OKC we’d be at Russell’s house or at KD’s house.

“Team bonding was important to us. So for him to leave was heartbreaking because they were always very close.”

it was heartbreaking to thabeet? lol

Was AMP saying all of this about a week ago? :lol:

*checks Knicks thread*

He's been saying that for a while, but he gets KILLED in that thread. They hate him in there. Talking about blocking him, removing him from the fan list, etc. :rofl:

Nooope. Reggie is a lock for the worst. It's more than just the words that come out of his mouth. It's the sound of his voice on top of that. ive said before im capable of tuning announcers out. Like with Webber it just becomes background noise to me. But Reggie breaks down my walls from all sides and drives me ******* insane.

Agreed. C-Webb gets diarrhea of the mouth a lot of times, but like you said I can kind of tune him out. Reggie says the dumbest things AND his voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Can't listen to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom