Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD and Steph going to have that Bron and Wade 12-13 type efficiency....except with 3 balls at a higher volume and percentage. 13-14 Bron's efficiency was off the charts as well.

That **** is legit scary.

Defenses going to be more stretched out than Lisa Ann b, **** is wild.

What's crazier is dudes aren't even playing a crazy amount of minutes to get these stats :lol:. Something ain't right this year man.

It ain't ordinary

That team is going to finish high in the standings so It's hard for me to imagine anybody BUT KD winning MVP tbh.

I've watched nearly every one of his games for the last 5 years and I have NEVER seen him get buckets so easy.

So SO EASY
mean.gif
I know man.
ohwell.gif

Trust me, it's a hard pill to swallow to watch him flourish outside of OKC and on top of that have to acknowledge he's in a better situation offensively.

.......but, In a way (be it him growing tired or the FO failing him) he was being held back and or limited here in OKC.

The situation here was exhausted 

The fact that KD is shooting 57% from the field....and his 3 !/@" ain't eem clicking yet....should be SCARY to the league :x

Klay Thompson's shooting this season though :x

So much for Klay saying he wasnt gonna give anything up this season. Although to be fair I doubt he meant his shooting ability
He said he wasn't "changing" anything.

And he hasn't. His field goal attempts are almost identical as are the % of those attempts that are assisted.

His game is the exact same as it was last year.

I never understood why he said that because since Kerr has taken over, he has always taken shots within the flow of the offense, running off of screens, without the ball. His game isn't going to look any different regardless of how many stars he's playing with.

He's just bricking almost everything right now.

golden state's real problems are interior defense, rebounding and their bench.
And just like Miami, that won't mean a damn thing if their historically great players make shots.

I don't think anyone has the personnel to prevent that from happening 4 times in 7 games but that's why we play the games.

NBA on TNT
@NBAonTNT

These two will be going at it all night. Rasheed Wallace makes a guest appearance on the debut of #KGArea21. TONIGHT: TNT & @BleacherReport pic.twitter.com/xHXBel20TR

They won't dap up. Russ stands all the way behind the center and Durant said he doesn't dap people up before games either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom