Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously though…sad as it is for me to say, it's the least surprising thing ever.
mean.gif

We all wondered how it was gonna work since it was two different philosophies trying to mesh (with Phil mainly hiring Hornacek because he's always liked him back from his playing days...no other reason besides that). Hornacek ain't 'eem part of Phil's wack *** coaching tree.

The fit felt weird from the jump. As far as the learning curve goes, Rose too busy being a man to be around during camp set them back too. This is all unfamiliar to most of these ******. They don't wanna run your ****, Phil.

I'm not closing the book yet on these dudes because it's too soon, but it's not like I had super wild expectations like some of the Knicks brethren on here. They are what they are. Especially with that bench.

KP should've transitioned to a full time 5 w/ Mel at the 4 though. I'm not letting that one go.

Last edited:
To keep it a buck...I didn't think it was time to panic yet. I was actually optimistic about their season...somewhat still am. But 4 games in and the players and coaches already trading soundbites...damn

E bled!!!! What we're u saying dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral ?

He's overpaid and hasn't been healthy over his short career, thus far. Clutch basket at the end but as usual, Phoenix will be Phoenix. Let Myers Leonard close on em'. :smh:

Some people on here were real high on MCW too. Hyped because he won ROY as a 22-year-old in a horrible draft class. Tried to tell people he's not that good, they weren't having it.

Co-signing this. Thought son was way overhyped at Syracuse too. Now he's become a journeyman.

After tonight, it might be safe to say Russell has surpassed KD as the second best player in the world. It all depends on the stats + a win or loss.

After tonight, it might be safe to say Russell has surpassed KD as the second best player in the world. It all depends on the stats + a win or loss.
I believe the correct way to play it is, the winning player had the better complete team effort

Where as the losing player failed on an individual level for not being able to elevate his losing side to victory.

Last edited:
If Knicks don't make playoffs I can't wait to hear the excuses for Melo..

Dude been under achieving since he been in the league. I honestly believe the Knicks would have been better off if he tested free agency.

I believe the correct way to play it is, the winning player had the better complete team effort

Where as the losing player failed on an individual level for not being able to elevate his losing side to victory.

Exactly.

Of course NT, gonna' NT. :lol: :smh:

If Russell continues his streak of statistics and wins tonight, i'm gonna say he's better than Kevin Durant. For sure.

Last edited:
Kenny's analogy about free agency is perfect.

How do you know Magic or Bird or Jordan or Isaiah wouldn't haven't moved around if they never got that call?

Area 21 is my ****. Hahahahaha, I'm here for this.

How many times KG gonna say wun hunnit? Hahahahahaha

And I'm a pretend I didn't see Sheed in those wack *** fly knits G

Last edited:
Kenny's analogy about free agency is perfect.

How do you know Magic or Bird or Jordan or Isaiah wouldn't haven't moved around if they never got that call?

Because they're 3 of the most ruthless competitors to ever play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom