Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NBA on TNT
@NBAonTNT

These two will be going at it all night. Rasheed Wallace makes a guest appearance on the debut of #KGArea21. TONIGHT: TNT & @BleacherReport pic.twitter.com/xHXBel20TR
KG & Sheed together?
eek.gif
eek.gif
BALL DONT LIE!!

damn yo...it literally wasnt until just now...when i saw that little KD/Russy montage set to Adele's Hello....feels were caught b. Like when bron left. Hella feels.

mentioning bron...this is still one of the goatest hype vids ever..

LeBron, Come Home from jason porter on Vimeo.

I know man.:\

Trust me, it's a hard pill to swallow to watch him flourish outside of OKC and on top of that have to acknowledge he's in a better situation offensively.

.......but, In a way (be it him growing tired or the FO failing him) he was being held back and or limited here in OKC.

The situation here was exhausted 

Yea it's hard to accept he's really better off without us. So many opportunities squandered for one reason or another

****** can't even wait for a full month to go past :lol:

**** is really bizarre. I wonder if this a byproduct of time feeling like it's moving faster or people just legitimately bugged the **** out.

NT crowned Norris Cole ROY a month into his rookie season.

Some people on here were real high on MCW too. Hyped because he won ROY as a 22-year-old in a horrible draft class. Tried to tell people he's not that good, they weren't having it.

Some people on here were real high on MCW too. Hyped because he won ROY as a 22-year-old in a horrible draft class. Tried to tell people he's not that good, they weren't having it.
Dudes were trashing Hinkie the day that trade went down.

A year later his value is Tony Snell.

What a time. 

Lol got Knick players throwing the coaching staff under the bus and now Hornacek is throwing the players under the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom