Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that KD is shooting 57% from the field....and his 3 !/@" ain't eem clicking yet....should be SCARY to the league
sick.gif

Klay Thompson's shooting this season though
sick.gif
So much for Klay saying he wasnt gonna give anything up this season. Although to be fair I doubt he meant his shooting ability

Klay hasn't changed anything though. He's literally taking right around the same amount of shots that KD has so far. He's just missing WIDE OPEN looks. 

But like homie said...he's prone to these types of slumps. 

The fact that KD is shooting 57% from the field....and his 3 !/@" ain't eem clicking yet....should be SCARY to the league
sick.gif

That team is going to finish high in the standings so It's hard for me to imagine anybody BUT KD winning MVP tbh.

I've watched nearly every one of his games for the last 5 years and I have NEVER seen him get buckets so easy.

So SO EASY

Last edited:
On the low...Draymond is putting up damn near a pedestrian triple double so far and nobody's noticed.

I remember they had a crazy amount of security for Bron's first game back in Cleveland when he was on the Heat. :lol:

Silly *** fans.

golden state's real problems are interior defense, rebounding and their bench..

other real concerns should be iggy's play and as was pointed out by dude who is prone to get butt hurt by any comments made about the warriors, dray's play to this point

KD and klay will figure things out to a degree.. dray has a lot to do with refs and what they allow him to get away with.. other things, well that's a lil harder to deal with

Last edited:
That team is going to finish high in the standings so It's hard for me to imagine anybody BUT KD winning MVP tbh.

I've watched nearly every one of his games for the last 5 years and I have NEVER seen him get buckets so easy.

So SO EASY

:smh:

other real concerns should be iggy's play and as was pointed out by dude who is prone to get butt hurt by any comments made about the warriors, dray's play to this point

KD and klay will figure things out to a degree.. dray has a lot to do with refs and what they allow him to get away with.. other things, well that's a lil harder to deal with
laugh.gif
 Look at you in your feelings. You been *****ing for 5 months now, posting about KD DAILY but I'm the one that's butt hurt?

sit-your-dumb-***-down-o.gif

So SO EASY
the warriors success last two years will work against him..

kawhi is a huge favorite right now.. if we cant get over 45 wins, russ has a great shot at it.. dame also has a good shot.. also harden if rockets have a solid enough record

Michael Wallace ‏@MyMikeCheck 3h3 hours ago
With the Clippers and Blake Griffin on deck Friday, Z-Bo joked he might have to convince Fizdale to put him back in the starting lineup.

Zbo still trying to wrassle with Blake

laugh.gif
 Look at you in your feelings. You been *****ing for 5 months now, posting about KD DAILY but I'm the one that's butt hurt?

sit-your-dumb-***-down-o.gif
yes.. look at my feelings.. posting articles that pop up on my feed is definitely me "*****-ing for 5 months"

In honor of revenge day, hopefully it's as epic as this game was...

dawg i wish those guys could make it work longer. kobe will ALWAYS be that dude though. the fire between these two, the tension during that game cut be cut with a knife.

i remember it like it was yesterday

KD and Steph going to have that Bron and Wade 12-13 type efficiency....except with 3 balls at a higher volume and percentage. 13-14 Bron's efficiency was off the charts as well.

That **** is legit scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom