Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mannnn about time warriors come to okc the hate for KD gonna simmer a little... nice job adam they shouldve played this game in okc first not oakland ...KD probably gonna fake an injury around that time

Last edited:

mannnn about time warriors come to okc the hate for KD gonna simmer a little... nice job adam they shouldve played this game in okc first not oakland ...KD probably gonna fake an injury around that time
from the little we've heard/know.. I don't think KD is anywhere near being ready to mentally handle that

I completely agree from an entertainment standpoint.. but dudes psyche might be crushed

from the little we've heard/know.. I don't think KD is anywhere near being ready to mentally handle that

I completely agree from an entertainment standpoint.. but dudes psyche might be crushed

You his psychiatrist, B?

Kristaps had 4 attempts last night.

What were some of the Knicks fans saying about wanting him to be the third option?
eek.gif
I had to go check the box score when you posted this 
eek.gif

chief, that's your boy that keeps talking.. for your team's sake you better hope he eventually gets out of his head

cant be locked away for 48 hours during the NBA season.. they got back to backs
He's putting up damn near 30 and 10. If he's in his head, I hope he stays there.

for your sake...I hope you get out of your head. You can die from too much salt b.

The fact that KD is shooting 57% from the field....and his 3 !/@" ain't eem clicking yet....should be SCARY to the league :x

Klay Thompson's shooting this season though :x

The fact that KD is shooting 57% from the field....and his 3 !/@" ain't eem clicking yet....should be SCARY to the league :x

Klay Thompson's shooting this season though :x

Lost in all the media soap opera is that KD looks like an even better version of the guy who was already a top 3 player.

Once the team starts to really click in the winter.......

You gonna be seeing **** like 38/12/5/2/3 on 60% as a wing player some nights.

The fact that KD is shooting 57% from the field....and his 3 !/@" ain't eem clicking yet....should be SCARY to the league
sick.gif

Klay Thompson's shooting this season though
sick.gif
Beta...something something, leg tattoos, something something.

Leave basketball out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom