Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you even tell that they are better than most thought?

They've played one good team in 4 games.

1 good team.

In that games Russ scored 35 of 85 pts for them to win by 2. They aren't necessarily screaming "better than what most thought" at least not yet.

Russ gon be shooting tonight
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Where are you guys finding courtside seats for that much? I've checked Stubhub, ticketmaster and seat geek. No courtside seats available.

Courtside tickets at Atlanta is that good? *makes note to visit there one day

*edit

Man. Knicks at Atlanta tickets at courtside are the same! I'm seeing anywhere from a grand to 2 grand! Where are these cheap tickets you guys speak of lol
$56 to sit in the 100 section behind the baseline vs the rockets on fri...

Courtney Lee says the Knicks should "practice against more game-like situations" rather than practicing against the triangle offense. "We run the triangle, we practice against it a lot. I think we need to practice against pick and rolls, practice against other looks and whatnot and get comfortable with that because that's what other teams are running."

Link

“I want pick-and-roll every time down,” Rose said after his 17-point, one-assist performance on Tuesday night. “You see with Cleveland, they run pick-and-roll the entire game and [create] mismatches and closeouts, and them driving the ball and making someone else commit and pitching out for a three,” said Rose, a former league MVP. “That’s something we have to keep doing.”

Link

You adapt the offense to your players, not the other way around, Hornacek.

Well I don't know if I'm giving hornaceck too much credit but he's just a pjax puppet he wasn't running that in PHX also coaches should practice P&R rules all the time there's no excuse for that.

Kristaps had 4 attempts last night.

What were some of the Knicks fans saying about wanting him to be the third option?

Courtney Lee says the Knicks should "practice against more game-like situations" rather than practicing against the triangle offense. "We run the triangle, we practice against it a lot. I think we need to practice against pick and rolls, practice against other looks and whatnot and get comfortable with that because that's what other teams are running."

Link

“I want pick-and-roll every time down,” Rose said after his 17-point, one-assist performance on Tuesday night. “You see with Cleveland, they run pick-and-roll the entire game and [create] mismatches and closeouts, and them driving the ball and making someone else commit and pitching out for a three,” said Rose, a former league MVP. “That’s something we have to keep doing.”

Link

phil-jackson-chillin.jpg

Where are you guys finding courtside seats for that much? I've checked Stubhub, ticketmaster and seat geek. No courtside seats available.
I was just looking at Hawks Lakers tickets yesterday and Stubhub and saw those $300 ones. 

I paid $300 for Spurs Sixers courtside tickets the day tickets went on sale. Learned my lesson for next year because theres a $200 ticket up for sale right now.

https://www.stubhub.com/philadelphi..._id=RmKkpph2kLY6fH1Z&byo=1&tktbkt=3&byo_qty=1

Long as Phil is there the Knicks can't truly flourish ...they always gotta run his system no matter what n he won't let the coaches do them

Long as Phil is there the Knicks can't truly flourish ...they always gotta run his system no matter what n he won't let the coaches do them

I'd be pissed if I was Knicks fan.
My guys in the Knicks thread already feeling some type of way a couple games in :lol: , they got expectations so I see why they hot

Knicks need to start kristaps at the 5, old man melo at the 4 and put a couple players on the court that can run with d rose n they should be better

Last edited:
I must say I was surprised there were so many Laker fans at the Hawks game last night.

We have 10 new players. It's gonna take some time to gel.

We'll be fine.
We need Kristaps to be more aggressive with asking for the ball and looking to score.

We need to play something resembling defense for at least 40 minutes.

We need to let this insistence on running the triangle go.

Then we'll be fine.
Russ over or under 40 shots tonight?
Over. Definitely over 
laugh.gif

Link

Link

Not eem sure it's Hornacek..that triangle nonsense gotta go b. That leads me to believe Phil got a hold on everything in NY. Coach can't eem coach without that maggot overruling him.

Last edited:
One of the most frustrating things Knicks fan will see from Courtney Lee is his inability to keep shooting.

He's a career 38% 3 point shooter, yet, he rarely takes enough 3's. :lol: He doesn't shoot the ball enough when he's having a good night, either. A solid, but frustrating player to have because you want him to shoot more. He just not aggressive enough.

Westbroook is definately gonna be in Kobe 81 form tonight....warriors looking like Raptors.. get em Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom