Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
152. Behind clips bench. W. T. F.

I bought nets vs Bulls tickets last yr at the Barclay Center. Section 100 seats for 225 and I thought that was a good deal [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Man if Atlanta seats are that good, it's not against the Knicks. Cuz I just checked
laugh.gif
Its a transplant city. Theres more Knicks fans here than Hawks fans.

Atlanta >>>>>

Just came back from the A on Monday. I gotta move back there man......

Them cheap tickets are 4real. Sat behind tip and Jeezy for the 08 playoffs against the Celtics on the baseline for next to nothing :pimp:

Atlanta >>>>>

Them cheap tickets are 4real. Sat behind tip and Jeezy for the 08 playoffs against the Celtics on the baseline for next to nothing
pimp.gif
I'll be back when its house buying time. Build things up career wise and come back and flourish on the low cost of living.

Do you think someone could make money selling their season tickets? Never done it but sometimes I imagine blowing all my money on season tickets and reselling them for exorbitant prices and then just going to the games I want :lol:

Do you think someone could make money selling their season tickets? Never done it but sometimes I imagine blowing all my money on season tickets and reselling them for exorbitant prices and then just going to the games I want
laugh.gif
It works for playoff games, especially when the team makes a deep run.

@DatZNasty  can share his story. He came up off selling Thunder Finals tickets.

I remember when Kobe and Lebby would come to Atlanta it would be like a road game for the hawks lol
It's always like that for the marquee players. 
laugh.gif

Only time Philipps Arena would be sold out is when a megastar's team like Cavs or Lakers came through.

Atlanta >>>>>

Them cheap tickets are 4real. Sat behind tip and Jeezy for the 08 playoffs against the Celtics on the baseline for next to nothing
pimp.gif
I'll be back when its house buying time. Build things up career wise and come back and flourish on the low cost of living.
If I ever move back to the States Atlanta is definitely my go to destination for these same reasons.

View media item 2219058
a little bit behind courtside for Grizz/Clipps (behind Clippers bench) $94 right now.

A few rows behind Clippers bench is $152 .

Troll Clipps for $152? :nerd:

Wow that's amazing.

My friend gave me his Courtside seat to last night's game and said they were going for 400 and I thought that was low :lol: $152?!?! That's crazy. I'm jealous. I'd be a season ticket holder lol

View media item 2219088

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom