Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets playing a lot better than I thought they would 
pimp.gif

I'm a believer in Harden at the point 

i predicted OKC would still be a high seeded (at least a 4-5 seed) playoff team right after they lost durant. folks called me crazy...especially in the clippers thread.

in this thread, i said russ could win mvp if that team wins 50+ games. folks said that wouldn't be enough and they wouldn't even get to 50 wins.

its still early, but anyone wanna re-evaluate their stance on okc and westbrook?
Yall gotta chill. Talk **** when we hit the halfway point or something. Not 4 games in 
laugh.gif

.........and Melo is washed. 
D Wade is a whole 3 years older than him & they look like they have the same amount left in the tank.

His rookie numbers are on par with what he's done last year & this year :smh:
He's going to grind you out 20ppg but he doesn't rebound enough to feel he can have the ball as much as he does. Get 3-5 Offensive rebounds per game and I feel better about you turning the ball over 5 times while only dropping 1-2 assists.
If you get 5 rebounds (0-1 offensive) and turn it over 5 times you're killing the floor and you're way to slow and immobile to be on the court with the starters.

Last edited:
****** can't even wait for a full month to go past 
laugh.gif

**** is really bizarre. I wonder if this a byproduct of time feeling like it's moving faster or people just legitimately bugged the **** out.

****** can't even wait for a full month to go past :lol:

**** is really bizarre. I wonder if this a byproduct of time feeling like it's moving faster or people just legitimately bugged the **** out.

Nah this is just a regular occurrence every single year now.

Something's do need a month or more to take shape and play out.

Like MVP talks.
Records.
Annual Awards.

Some things only take one game to become evident.

If a dude smells like Tide with color stain bleach, that dude is probably washed,

He's going to grind you out 20ppg but he doesn't rebound enough to feel he can have the ball as much as he does. Get 3-5 Offensive rebounds per game and I feel better about you turning the ball over 5 times while only dropping 1-2 assists.
If you get 5 rebounds (0-1 offensive) and turn it over 5 times you're killing the floor and you're way to slow and immobile to be on the court with the starters.

The sad part is that he's a really good passer and could easily be more efficient if he played in the flow more. He just hijacks too many possessions with isos for my liking. It's cool when you don't have any other options or you're an extra efficient guy. But he's not.

Just FYI - Brook Lopez hit 4 3s yesterday and lit Drummond up in the post :smokin
For the past 8 years he's supplied an efficient 19-20 ppg.

No other 5 can say that.

His rebounding is still embarassing but no other 5 has been as consistent as him from a scoring prospective. He's a load to handle.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anytime they play a high paced team they are going to get worked. 
Friday should be fun 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Just FYI - Brook Lopez hit 4 3s yesterday and lit Drummond up in the post
smokin.gif
Him and his brother underrated 
Something's do need a month or more to take shape and play out.

Like MVP talks.
Records.
Annual Awards.

Some things only take one game to become evident.

If a dude smells like Tide with color stain bleach, that dude is probably washed,
laugh.gif

Few things in basketball more entertaining than the TJ Warren floater show.

I was hoping his game would translate. Gotta be some value in a dude who is an assassin in the midrange and every teams defense is built to let you take those shots.

2nd night of a b2b after dropping 41 and 15

Harden is one of the top 5 PGs of all time

the real stat lines here are only 4 turnovers on 30 assists those 2 games and 70 points only on 36 shots. Thats efficient as ****! Liking him playing PG this year for real.

Just FYI - Brook Lopez hit 4 3s yesterday and lit Drummond up in the post
smokin.gif
I saw that he hit 4 3's for me on my fantasy team, I was legit confused 
laugh.gif

I was hoping his game would translate. Gotta be some value in a dude who is an assassin in the midrange and every teams defense is built to let you take those shots.
I swear he always lights up OKC when they play the Suns.

The idea that he couldn't be valuable cause he wasn't a 3pt shooter was so ridiculous.

CwWG4goXgAAnN7Q.jpg

Yi Jianlian refuses to wear Li-Ning, leaves shoes on court during game 

Leaving it all on the basketball court now has a new meaning. Former NBA player Yi Jianlian is making headlines in the Chinese Basketball Association for all the wrong reasons. During a recent outing for his Guangzhou Tigers, Yi took off his his sneakers during a game and left them on the court in protest of the CBA’s official sponsor with Chinese brand Li-Ning. Yi, a Nike athlete, later returned to the game wearing Nike footwear.Yi was billed as the next great Chinese basketball star after Yao Ming established that Asian-born players have superstar potential. However, Yi’s start as an NBA player didn’t quite start off on a positive note as he refused to play for the Milwaukee Bucks who drafted him sixth overall in the 2007 NBA Draft. He was traded to the Nets, where he started his mediocre NBA career.Most recently, he signed a multi-year deal with the Los Angeles Lakers, only to be cut from the team before the start of the season.

https://t.co/9GiY3zfLgO

These Amir Johnson's highlights :lol: the Bulls just left him alone, and he thought he was Ray Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom