Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooklyn plays hard they just don't have enough talent to win games. Atkinson's a good coach for that team.

Also, Harden > Westbrook

These Amir Johnson's highlights
laugh.gif
the Bulls just left him alone, and he thought he was Ray Allen
Watching that game like really??? So mad that a dude how has never made more than 2 threes just kills us 
mean.gif

I don't watch baseball but...apparently Cleveland blew a 3-1 lead?

I'm going to walk with a spring in my step today [emoji]128514[/emoji] Hell I might skip when I walk and say hello to grouchy old ladies

Hell I'm mad that I didn't pick this yr to start watching baseball [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:

I'm going to walk with a spring in my step today [emoji]128514[/emoji] Hell I might skip when I walk and say hello to grouchy old ladies

Hell I'm mad that I didn't pick this yr to start watching baseball [emoji]128557[/emoji]
This is pure hate right here :lol: :lol:

Dont even watch the sport but glad that they lost just because they're from Cleveland :rofl:

Last edited:
****** can't even wait for a full month to go past :lol:

**** is really bizarre. I wonder if this a byproduct of time feeling like it's moving faster or people just legitimately bugged the **** out.
Just how the world is now mane ...takes are hotter and faster than ever ...one win or good performance means u great n vice versa :smh:

Cleveland taking Ls 
pimp.gif

All is right in the world again.

Universe had to balance things out.

Beat the odds by winning 3-1?

Welp now you gotta lose while up 3-1

As someone who used to live in Atlanta but now has to pay for NY tickets..... Yeah, best value in basketball. 

Thank the terrible fanbase for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bballkid11  

Even got a pic with Nique.

Back when I interned for the Clippers I used to be able to go to the press room to get a quick snack or some water. They had ice cream, M&M's, and then regular food. I go in there to get some water and this savage Nique is taking handfuls of M&M's like it was the last thing he would eat on Earth. I guess he saw me looking at him and he offers me some out of his crusty *** hands. I just walked away from him. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by bballkid11 

Even got a pic with Nique.

Back when I interned for the Clippers I used to be able to go to the press room to get a quick snack or some water. They had ice cream, M&M's, and then regular food. I go in there to get some water and this savage Nique is taking handfuls of M&M's like it was the last thing he would eat on Earth. I guess he saw me looking at him and he offers me some out of his crusty *** hands. I just walked away from him. 

Nique probably still has old activator residue on his hands from the early 80s

I'd have tickets if I lived in Atl. The organ player alone is worth the price of admission
I've hit at least 15/41 games since I graduated school. Several playoff games. I'm waiting on this promotion then I'm gonna get season tix. The fanbase is so weak that you just can't beat the value.

Last edited:
Courtside tickets at Atlanta is that good? *makes note to visit there one day

*edit

Man. Knicks at Atlanta tickets at courtside are the same! I'm seeing anywhere from a grand to 2 grand! Where are these cheap tickets you guys speak of lol

Last edited:

As someone who used to live in Atlanta but now has to pay for NY tickets..... Yeah, best value in basketball. 

Thank the terrible fanbase for it.

man worst part of ny sports is ticket prices
Who you telling man. I got courtside seats to see the Sixers Vs Spurs for cheaper than some of the 100 level seats in MSG and Barclays. So annoying. The worst part is that I'm always surrounded by people who dont even care about the game at all. 
Courtside tickets at Atlanta is that good? *makes note to visit there one day
Fam, the Laker game last night had 300$ courtside seats. The year they were the 8th seed and were begging people to come to the games they had courtside seats for 100$. ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.

This fanbase is legit the worst.

Last edited:
Atlanta should be contracted and have all their strip clubs relocated to Miami for not supporting Sir Foster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom