Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tyronn lue. proof that with enough talent coaching dont even matter. 

111814-FSO-NBA-David-Blatt-Cavs.vresize.1200.675.high.59.jpg

whats this supposed to mean? 
they made the finals and took it to game 6 with this guy. coaching irrelevant when you got enough talent. you can coach the cavs to the finals. 

But did they win? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

And how how you know I wasn't agreeing with you? :nerd:

I wasn't but still. At least you softened your stance from coaching don't matter to with enough talent coaching don't matter

But did they win? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

And how how you know I wasn't agreeing with you?
nerd.gif

I wasn't but still. At least you softened your stance from coaching don't matter to with enough talent coaching don't matter
so you think tyronn lue was the difference last year ? not kyrie being healthy  but the coach helped them win two more games? 

i did 
laugh.gif

future hof kyrie poppin. 

Last edited:

Kenny's analogy about free agency is perfect.

How do you know Magic or Bird or Jordan or Isaiah wouldn't haven't moved around if they never got that call?
agreed...  kenny the most sensible dude on that show. 
they weren't really really having the same convo on the issue.. surprising, I know

shaq, made it about himself while being disingenuous.. like we don't know some of the history of what went down.. like Orlando being cheap and the local newspaper running a poll about them resigning him.. and then him being traded from the lakers

Charles started off talking about what KD should have done regarding telling russ before he left (which I agree with, if they two were as close as KD claims they were/are in that recent article)

Kenny was talking about super teams and free agency.. it was after Kenny spoke on free agency and super teams chuck chimed in (that point I agree with Kenny)

Last edited:

they weren't really really having the same convo on the issue.. surprising, I know

shaq, made it about himself while being disingenuous.. like we don't know some of the history of what went down.. like Orlando being cheap and the local running a poll about them resigning him.. and then him being traded from the lakers

Charles started off talking about what KD should have done (which I agree with, if they two were as close as KD claims they were/are in that recent article)

Kenny was talking about super teams and free agency.. it was after Kenny spoke on free agency and super teams chuck chimed in (that point I agree with Kenny)
was this tonight or last week, cause i heard him say that comment about "they dont know what they wouldve done cause they didnt have the opportunity " last week . 

tt balling. 12 points and 11 boards in the first half.  

was this tonight or last week, cause i heard him say that comment about "they dont know what they wouldve done cause they didnt have the opportunity " last week . 

tt balling. 12 points and 11 boards in the first half.  
tonight.. before the game

shaq talked about him and penny

Charles said KD should have at least called him.. and instead of talking to the papers, he should have gave the dude a call at some point (since it's being reported the only contact they have had is that text sent way back when)

then Kenny spoke of free agency.. which is when Charles and Kenny went back and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom