Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yes, russ decided to play perkins 20 plus mins per on a torn groin in the finals..

yes, russ decided to play harden under 30 mins per..

and you talking about a first year head coach tinkering with his offense throughout the season and trying to figure out how to maximize his two best players?
had nothing to do with winning or losing though. just talking about how the offense is ran .

that warriors offense with mark jackson and steve kerr were way different. not even talking bout results.  

we see things differently. cool.

Last edited:
The fact that KD is shooting 57% from the field....and his 3 !/@" ain't eem clicking yet....should be SCARY to the league :x

That team is going to finish high in the standings so It's hard for me to imagine anybody BUT KD winning MVP tbh.

I've watched nearly every one of his games for the last 5 years and I have NEVER seen him get buckets so easy.

So SO EASY

Nobody on GS will win MVP. Guarantee it.

had nothing to do with winning or losing though. just talking about how the offense is ran .

that warriors offense with mark jackson and steve kerr were way different. not even talking bout results. 
you have zero actual clue about changes Donovan made vs what scotty did with them

you have zero actual clue about changes Donovan made vs what scotty did with them
i know they had the least amount of passes made in the l last year. that says plenty about the offense to me but hey , maybe your right   . 

i agree on no one on gs winning mvp. they would have to top last years record imo  and i dont think thats happening.   

Last edited:
Nobody on GS will win MVP. Guarantee it.
eek.gif
so dangerous now days

These fools have not shown up for a 3rd quarter all year.. ******* ridiculous how we've blown double digit leads 3 times in 4 games 
mean.gif
mean.gif
 all in the 3rd quarter

great incite..

funny, with the least amount of passes, they were somehow 10th in the league in assists per game.. weird 
not really. kd was wrongbout the "no hockey assist in that offense" right ? 

thats about equal to , steph averages a bunch of steals= hes a great defender. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom