Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All you need at a basketball game are the players, the court, a ball, cheerleaders, and the band. Just like Laker games at the Fabulous Forum during the 80s and 90s.

When the team is playing winning basketball, it's the roar of the crowd that brings the excitement to the arena, not the music and the rest of the shenanigans that go on (kiss cam, free giveaways that maleClippers cheerleaders slingshot into the stands, etc).

I disagree completely. Too much dead time in games now to have silence.

...I like free t-shirts :frown:

Edit: agree with the above. Timeouts and dead balls and etc need something. Just not clap your damn hands 50 times

Last edited:
Russell 
laugh.gif

During the Heatles era once Seven Nation Army started playing you knew **** was about to go down.

Gave me chills every time.

Embiid is eligible for a 5/$150M extension this summer. What would y'all do?

Give him the money?
Trade him?
Take your chances in restricted FA?

Give him the money because that's a bargain if he stays healthy and if he doesn't they still would have room on the books.

Give him the money?
Trade him?

Give him the money because that's a bargain if he stays healthy and if he doesn't they still would have room on the books.

Plus at some point The Process needs to resolve, he's the best player and easily the most entertaining need to keep the fans as well

I mean they gotta do it but 30 million/year is far from a bargain.

Give him it. Hes out for the rest of the yr on a fake injury. Stay woke yall

Some people really don't get this. Him and Simmons are completely healthy. I would pay Embiid any amount of money needed for him to be a Sixer for the rest of his career.

if they were completely healthy they would be playing

the sixers arent bad enough to tank

not sure if your in denial or what

if they were they would be sitting saric as well

they are 5-5 their last 10 games

Last edited:
Yes Embiid is completely healthy. He was practicing in full three straight days and legit finished up the end of one of the practices by playing barefoot. Then they say Simmons is out for the season and a couple days later Embiid is out for the season.

We also want to showcase Okafor the rest of the year and if Embiid was playing we wouldn't be able to do that. Just because Dario is still out there playing doesn't mean that this isn't true. Yes, Dario is really really good, but with Simmons and Embiid we're talking about two potential superstars. Dario also hasn't had any injuries that they could have exaggerated yet.

And Embiid could barely play 5 games in a row? The **** are you talking about? It was the plan from the coaching staff/front office to not play him in back to backs this year. Embiid could have played in every single game he missed.

Yes Embiid is completely healthy. He was practicing in full three straight days and legit finished up the end of one of the practices by playing barefoot. Then they say Simmons is out for the season and a couple days later Embiid is out for the season.
Source? Because it would've leaked already if he was in fact completely healthy and was just faking an injury.

6er fans sounding a lot like Blazers fans with Oden

Give him the money?
Trade him?
Not a single chance in hell would I give him that extension.

Probably RFA
Really?

I'd give it to him and hope he signs it.

My fear would be that he wouldn't sign it and it would cost me more to match instead.

Not worried about the health of it all, I'm taking this low risk and praying to God he signs.

Teams are going to give Embiid a 4 year contract
I can see it being $20 mil a year at least

if they were completely healthy they would be playing

the sixers arent bad enough to tank

not sure if your in denial or what

if they were they would be sitting saric as well

they are 5-5 their last 10 games
Going to assume this is Noble sarcasm or trolling.

The 6ers are definitely tanking. 

They are good in spite of..imagine trying to sit Saric/TJ and that blowback.

Trust me, they aren't happy about the 5-5, I can assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom